09-08-11, 09:14 PM   #1
reflectional
A Fallenroot Satyr

Lightbulb The "Armored Man" Durability

When your durability on items begins to become a slight issue Blizzard so kindly lets a "Armored Man" tell you under the mini map and has colored what item is close to reaching zero. and i was wondering if anyone knows of a add-on that would allow me to move around and keep it in view at all times. it would be a very nice addition to my interface as I am trying to customize something with more of a unique look but still functional and informative. And if you don't know any that exists would anyone be interested in making one, or if its not hard to so since I have no experience in coding or anything the LUA thing confuses me and someone would give pointers or something I could give it a shot.

I know tiredness is not a excuse for no punctuation or crappy English but I am tired. Lol
09-09-11, 05:42 AM   #2
Othgar
"That" Guy

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for but it might be close

09-09-11, 07:08 AM   #3
Ketho
A Pyroguard Emberseer

afaik MoveAnything also let's you move the DurabilityFrame

It should be called "Durability Figure" in its options
09-09-11, 08:40 PM   #4
reflectional
A Fallenroot Satyr

Thank you so much Othgar I swear I was on this website for hours looking for something thought it dident exsist but it sorta does lol, it dosent show it all the time but thats fine since I can move it
09-17-11, 07:54 AM   #5
Othgar
"That" Guy

Originally Posted by reflectional View Post
Thank you so much Othgar I swear I was on this website for hours looking for something thought it dident exsist but it sorta does lol, it dosent show it all the time but thats fine since I can move it
No prob. I don't use it myself but I remembered seeing it once upon a time when I was looking for something else. Glad I could help.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » The "Armored Man" Durability