12-02-10, 05:03 AM   #1
drakull
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Raid+Vehicle targeting problem

I swear I saw someone talking about it in another topic but simply can't find it.
I use Clique + oUF raid frames to heal and everything but vehicle healing is ok.

If someone is inside a vehicle (like putricide's abomination) I can't heal it. It seems that the cast is sent directly to the player instead of the vehicle itself and that's not how I want it to work. I want the same behavior I get while using healing addons like VuhDo.

Is there a way to swap player/vehicle targeting inside frames?
12-02-10, 05:23 AM   #2
zork
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Actually that would mean that if you click the unitframe by hand you select the player and not the vehicle. Which doesn't happen, at least not for me. But I'm not using Clique aswell.
Do your raidframes swap correctly to show vehicle?

"I wonder what the non-pathetic people are doing tonight?" - Rajesh Koothrappali (The Big Bang Theory)
12-02-10, 05:58 AM   #3
drakull
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by zork View Post
Actually that would mean that if you click the unitframe by hand you select the player and not the vehicle. Which doesn't happen, at least not for me. But I'm not using Clique aswell.
Do your raidframes swap correctly to show vehicle?
Yeah, doesn't happen for me aswell.

Another example: you cannot heal the Gunship Battle's cannons, right? Well, if i click the cannon unit in my raidframe with my mouse's healing buttons I get no errors and I can see my Chain Heal going directly to the cannon, so I am, in fact, healing the player inside it.

It seems that, although the frame shows the vehicle's HP/POWER, it still references the player... at least for Clique.

Edit: Just a wild guess: I remember seeing that clique now requires some code for it to support frames other than the blizzard ones, oUF has it but *maybe* there's something missing for when the frame references a vehicle.

Last edited by drakull : 12-02-10 at 06:48 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » oUF (Otravi Unit Frames) » Raid+Vehicle targeting problem