10-25-11, 01:59 AM   #81
haylie
A Scalebane Royal Guard

They got rid of Bestial Wrath... I really really hope it will be in the base class abilities or something. The Beast Within I couldn't care less about but I can't live without my Big Red Pet.

/cry
10-25-11, 06:38 AM   #82
Lily.Petal
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Rogues are like that as well, everything we have is Utility for PvP really and we have 1 self heal point and 1 PvE point (tier6: KS, SD, or Vendetta)

Hope they look at these and make a nice balance. I'll be going monk anyways so I don't care. (to much D

Originally Posted by Haleth View Post
Well, I don't know. So this are the talents, right?

http://www.wowhead.com/mists-of-pand...t-calculator#l

Say you're Retribution, like me. Only the last tier of talents actually has something that directly impacts dps. The others are, in order: mobility, CC, defence, self-heals, utility. For PvP that's great, but for PvE that's not interesting at all. Partially because we'll barely use any of that in PvE and partially because we just get to choose between stuff we already had before and never had to think about, since we didn't really care either.

For holy and protection it's a little more interesting, though.

I heard similar complaints from a few other classes, hope they spice things up a bit across the board.

Aggro Color to KG Panels Borders - Nibelheim
Lua Based UI Hider - Nibelheim
Custom LUA PowerText - Stuf - Nibelheim, Seerah
10-25-11, 09:58 AM   #83
Epiphany17
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Lily.Petal View Post
I'll be going monk anyways so I don't care.
Sounds familiar!

I bought a guild bank so house my mats for my little monks professions <-< I gotta keep myself busy till beta! Definitely Inscription, and maybe Leatherworking depending on if the Leather armor is set in stone (I think it is, but meh.) Which means I get to drop my Shamans herbing and work up skinning. Oh boy, werk! DX
10-25-11, 10:16 AM   #84
Lily.Petal
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Skinning is very easy to level, to get all the matts needed for max LW'ing is... another story. I'm going the same way actually, I already have the matterials for Inscription ready and waiting, and most of the leather. Been a busy bee :P

I'm looking forward to it, but I'm looking more at D3 then anything :3

Originally Posted by Epiphany17 View Post
Sounds familiar!

I bought a guild bank so house my mats for my little monks professions <-< I gotta keep myself busy till beta! Definitely Inscription, and maybe Leatherworking depending on if the Leather armor is set in stone (I think it is, but meh.) Which means I get to drop my Shamans herbing and work up skinning. Oh boy, werk! DX

Aggro Color to KG Panels Borders - Nibelheim
Lua Based UI Hider - Nibelheim
Custom LUA PowerText - Stuf - Nibelheim, Seerah

WoWInterface » General Discussion » General WoW Chat » So, Next Expansion Enthusiasm?