07-10-14, 10:23 AM   #1
Gorganite
A Murloc Raider
Quest Watch window will not stay where I put it.

I am having a problem with the Quest Watch Window. I lock it in place where I want it on the screen, I then swap to another toon and it is higher up the screen. So I unlock it and move it back and relock it into place. If I then swap to the original toon I find that the Quest Watch window has moved again even though it was locked. This has been driving me mad. Anyone have any suggestions about why this is happening and what I can do to stop it.

07-10-14, 10:32 AM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Perhaps there is another addon interfering with your Quest Watch window. Try disabling all of your other addons to see if there is. DON'T DELETE THEM, but disable them from your character selection screen "AddOns" button.

By the way, the release version is very buggy. Get the ALPHA version of Carbonite.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 07-10-14 at 10:38 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Quest Watch window will not stay where I put it.