05-18-09, 03:08 AM   #1
Bluspacecow
Giver of walls of text :)

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Prospecting/Milling Macro

Here is a macro that when you spam it will prospect / mill everything in your bags. You need to be standing by a vendor or bank when you do it as you might have to switch out stacks that are less than 5.

I'm going to post this in a seperate thread but here's what I use :

1) Make a macro :

/cast Prospecting
/use <name of ore>

2) Make sure you put a /use statement for every kind of ore you prospect. It's not that hard you just have the macro open for editing , type "/use" -esc- then shift click the ore from your bags.

3) Put this on a free action bar button
4) For efficiency assign it a keybinding
5) Open up a bank or vendor
6) Click that keybinding / macro on action bar button
7) If it complains about not having enough of X then bank your incomplete stack (less than 5) or sell it to the vendor.
8) if you do sell incomplete stacks to a vendor remember to buy those herbs/ore back !

Note this macro will only work for stacks of 5 . This why you stand by a vendor or a bank - so you can clear your bag of that incomplete stack.

My friends and I have found this a great time saver - we've found it much easier to repeatedly click a key then anything else. Freeing us to do other things in the mean time (like watch TV or read a book while doing it )

I remain your faithful energizer bunny
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)
05-21-09, 01:31 PM   #2
Valana
A Defias Bandit

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Also if you don't want to have to turn on auto-loot for this, you can use http://www.wowinterface.com/download...TBArtisan.html which takes care of it for you

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » Tutorials & Other Helpful Info. » Prospecting/Milling Macro