05-05-14, 08:31 AM   #1
natassja72
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Character incomplete achievements tracker.

Currently there is a drop down list on default achievements pane that allows filtering achievements by All/Earned/Incomplete status. Would it be hard to create an addon that would add 4th option to track current character incomplete achievements?
I'm in the process of slowly completing some easy achievements on my main toon that I have completed randomly years ago on different toons and I need to manually hover over each achievement in each of the sections and subsections to see what toon completed it.
I've tested several achievement addons and couldn't see any of them provide such functionality.
There is RaidAchieveFilter addon that partially does the job, but it only works on raids and dungeons.

Last edited by natassja72 : 05-05-14 at 08:41 AM.
05-05-14, 08:38 AM   #2
Tactica
Not Amused

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Until someone writes a specific "dropdown" feature for the achieveUI, see this.
05-05-14, 09:54 AM   #3
natassja72
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Thanks for quick reply I used the attached zip by Phanx not to risk having to deal with gremlins first, and it worked great Good thing is that when hovering over each achievement, tooltip still retains the necessary earned by/completed by info while keeping the uncolored grey display of eaach achievement and making it easy to distinguish.
05-05-14, 10:50 AM   #4
Tactica
Not Amused

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I was just thinking about that .zip, and how I should have posted it! Glad you actually read the thread, thus preventing the gremlin invasion!

The file: CharAchievements.zip

The post containing file: Here

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Character incomplete achievements tracker.