09-13-10, 12:20 PM   #1
Spiffizmo
A Kobold Labourer
! mark where all possible dailies are located

i had to reset my carbonite, and upon doing so i got ! mark wherever there is a daily available, and this is somewhat annoying, and i cant seem to find a way to remove this, does anyone know how to get it away?

09-13-10, 05:03 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Take a look at your Quest Watch window header. You will see several "radio buttons" on it. The third from the left is for "Quest Givers", and yours should, at this point, be blue. Cycle it by left clicking it until you have what you want on your map.

From the "CarboniteReadMe" file in every download of Carbonite (find it in the main Carbonite folder):
Quest Watch List

The watch window is draggable but not sizeable. It grows and shrinks as needed based on the quests you are currently watching. The Watch window can be made into a sizeable scrolling list if "Use fixed size list" is checked in the Quest Watch page of the Options window.

The green button toggles if all watched quests will be shown on the map and is on by default.

The purple "Auto Track" button will target the highest priority quest objective and updates dynamically as you move. Priority is based on distance, quest level and if the quest is complete.

The yellow/blue "Quest Givers" button shows Quest Giver icons on the map. Normal ones are shown as parchment icons. Daily quest givers as blue ! icons.

Button colors:
Dark yellow = No givers
Yellow = Quest givers and daily givers
Blue = Daily givers

The white "Show Party Quests" button determines if quests from other party members with Carbonite will also be shown in the Watch List.
You can not totally, the way it looks, get rid of the blue "!" marking the daily quests.

This text file is one of the, apparently, best kept Carbonite "secrets" there is.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » ! mark where all possible dailies are located