02-09-10, 07:11 AM   #61
forty2j
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Originally Posted by Republic View Post
I just tripped over the irony.
Lol. I can't take credit for it tho.. it's somebody's sig in the M:TG forums.
02-09-10, 11:51 AM   #62
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I think the real truth is, and im sure bliz knows this. The people who would really quit if they started selling gold are few and far between. This game is like crack and your addicted. You honestly think with your 5+ years of playing your just going to set it down? Of course not. Video game rehabs didnt start springing up for nothin ya know.

Heck i still think about playing Ultima Online and its been a few years since i kicked that habit.

GrimUI
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
02-09-10, 02:34 PM   #63
forty2j
A Cobalt Mageweaver
When I can't buy crafting mats or enchant scrolls in the AH because RMT has inflated the prices to an area I can't touch without buying gold myself? Yeah, I'm done. I've had video game "addictions" before WoW, and I'm sure I'll find another one after.
02-09-10, 04:52 PM   #64
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom
If World of Warcraft ever does start selling gear or gold, or anything that allows you to progress faster other than vanity items, I will quit.

What the poster said above me; I was addicted to video games before I meet WoW and I can find other games.

The reason why I like WoW so much is because its fair, and it doesn't have cheat codes: You get what you earn basically.

They take the earning part out, it will just be a horrible game.
02-09-10, 05:48 PM   #65
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
Originally Posted by Grimsin View Post
Heck i still think about playing Ultima Online and its been a few years since i kicked that habit.

HEHE ... so don't I .. that and Asheron's Call ...
Crazy thing is they are STILL both running today.

I'll never forget raiding peoples unlocked boats for hours on end ... well before tehy made them auto lock

WoWInterface » General Discussion » General WoW Chat » Microtransactions starting in/for WoW?