05-12-13, 02:09 PM   #1501
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Thanks for r13, Nib! No errors to report.

Keep up the good work!

05-12-13, 08:01 PM   #1502
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Anj View Post

Keep up the good work!
inb4 more errors to report >.>

05-12-13, 09:06 PM   #1503
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Anj View Post

Keep up the good work!
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
inb4 more errors to report >.>
Well you know me, it's always about 99% RealUI. I only add DBM and Auctionator

05-12-13, 09:54 PM   #1504
Desmodis
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
White Font don`t change

Hello!

Cool the new Features, just like the whole UI.
I've fond one Problem, or did something wrong. When i change the font in Cooldowncount, the white Font don't change. For example when there is 2m for 2 minutes. Yellow and red are allright, but white is to large. And I didn`t change the size of bartender.
Have a nice day

Desmo

05-12-13, 10:04 PM   #1505
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Desmodis View Post
Hello!

Cool the new Features, just like the whole UI.
I've fond one Problem, or did something wrong. When i change the font in Cooldowncount, the white Font don't change. For example when there is 2m for 2 minutes. Yellow and red are allright, but white is to large. And I didn`t change the size of bartender.
Have a nice day

Desmo
Hmm, I did forget to remove that little slider. You can change that font through /realui > Fonts > Pixel (Numbers)

05-14-13, 09:44 AM   #1506
Rehpicul
A Defias Bandit
Skinning Problem

The Valor icon is being skinned with and honor icon. This on on the pvp screen after clicking on "Conquest" The reward from a 2v2 win is 180 conquest. The RealUI screen shows it as 180 honor. I disabled all the addon's and verified that it should have been a conquest icon.

05-14-13, 02:54 PM   #1507
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Hey Nib. Keep the updates comin, lovin it! Just a few things. Is it possible to add like a small picture of the appropriate spell icon onto healing grid. Like rejuvenation for example or lifebloom. Stuff like that. It's really hard to tell when certain HOT's are going to fall off or if there are any even on the target as a healer. Now those spells are just examples as there are many other spells for other healing classes that I would love if I could get pre configured into the healing grid layout. Another thing.... when a target has a debuff that you cant dispel, it seems to dispaly a small pic of the debuff, on the bottom right of the grid box for that player. That's all great and dandy, but it does the same to a debuff that u can dispel. So when you can dispel a debuff its right smack in the middle as well as in the bottom right corner, which leads it quite cluttered. You shouldn't need the small icon if its already right smack in the middle of the grid box telling you that you can dispel that debuff.

The only other thing I've noticed with this update as well as the past 2 updates is everytime I change a talent and click the learn button, it turns bright white. Just a small bug im assuming. Thanks

Gloks

05-14-13, 05:44 PM   #1508
Vasaka
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Smile

Hi, I really like your UI, however it is unusable to me, due to awfully looking fonts in russian locale. I figured out that is because there are no pixel cyrillic letters in the standart font. I've tried to use custom fonts, replacing files in "\Interface\AddOns\nibRealUI\Fonts", but ingame fonts stayed intact. What am I missing here? Are there any options for me to change outline from MONOCHROMEOUTLINE (which is also a cause of a problem) in all addons used all together?

05-14-13, 05:56 PM   #1509
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Vasaka View Post
Hi, I really like your UI, however it is unusable to me, due to awfully looking fonts in russian locale. I figured out that is because there are no pixel cyrillic letters in the standart font. I've tried to use custom fonts, replacing files in "\Interface\AddOns\nibRealUI\Fonts", but ingame fonts stayed intact. What am I missing here? Are there any options for me to change outline from MONOCHROMEOUTLINE (which is also a cause of a problem) in all addons used all together?
All fonts in RealUI use those font files found in nibRealUI\Fonts. Make sure you exit WoW completely when changing those files. To adjust Outline settings, go to: /realui > Fonts

05-14-13, 05:58 PM   #1510
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Rehpicul View Post
The Valor icon is being skinned with and honor icon. This on on the pvp screen after clicking on "Conquest" The reward from a 2v2 win is 180 conquest. The RealUI screen shows it as 180 honor. I disabled all the addon's and verified that it should have been a conquest icon.
How weird. Will look into it.

Originally Posted by Gloks View Post
Hey Nib. Keep the updates comin, lovin it! Just a few things. Is it possible to add like a small picture of the appropriate spell icon onto healing grid. Like rejuvenation for example or lifebloom. Stuff like that. It's really hard to tell when certain HOT's are going to fall off or if there are any even on the target as a healer. Now those spells are just examples as there are many other spells for other healing classes that I would love if I could get pre configured into the healing grid layout. Another thing.... when a target has a debuff that you cant dispel, it seems to dispaly a small pic of the debuff, on the bottom right of the grid box for that player. That's all great and dandy, but it does the same to a debuff that u can dispel. So when you can dispel a debuff its right smack in the middle as well as in the bottom right corner, which leads it quite cluttered. You shouldn't need the small icon if its already right smack in the middle of the grid box telling you that you can dispel that debuff.

The only other thing I've noticed with this update as well as the past 2 updates is everytime I change a talent and click the learn button, it turns bright white. Just a small bug im assuming. Thanks

Gloks
I see, I see. Maybe. The learn button is a result of the workaround to stop the Talent Frame taint.

05-14-13, 07:13 PM   #1511
Vasaka
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
All fonts in RealUI use those font files found in nibRealUI\Fonts. Make sure you exit WoW completely when changing those files.
Well, I tried this multiple times with different custom fonts.
Steps I do:
1. Close WoW
2. Remove all files from "\Interface\AddOns\nibRealUI\Fonts"
3. Place custom fonts in "\Interface\AddOns\nibRealUI\Fonts" and name them after default fonts ("pixel_hr_large.ttf", "pixel_hr_small.ttf", "pixel_lr_large.ttf", "pixel_lr_small.ttf", "pixel_numbers.ttf", "pixel_numbers_small.ttf", "standart.ttf")
4. Launch WoW
5. Reset RealUI via /realui > RealUI Core > Reset RealUI

And still I see default font. Maybe I should do something locale specific as well?

05-14-13, 07:17 PM   #1512
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Well, I tried this multiple times with different custom fonts.
Steps I do:
1. Close WoW
2. Remove all files from "\Interface\AddOns\nibRealUI\Fonts"
3. Place custom fonts in "\Interface\AddOns\nibRealUI\Fonts" and name them after default fonts ("pixel_hr_large.ttf", "pixel_hr_small.ttf", "pixel_lr_large.ttf", "pixel_lr_small.ttf", "pixel_numbers.ttf", "pixel_numbers_small.ttf", "standart.ttf")
4. Launch WoW
5. Reset RealUI via /realui > RealUI Core > Reset RealUI

And still I see default font. Maybe I should do something locale specific as well?
You wouldn't happen to have WoW installed in Program Files, would you? If so, move your World of Warcraft folder to C:\.

05-14-13, 07:46 PM   #1513
Vasaka
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
You wouldn't happen to have WoW installed in Program Files, would you? If so, move your World of Warcraft folder to C:\.
Yes, I would not. I moved my WoW folder to C:\ as you proposed. Now fonts located in "C:\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\nibRealUI\Fonts". Still I cannot see changes in game.

05-14-13, 07:54 PM   #1514
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Yes, I would not. I moved my WoW folder to C:\ as you proposed. Now fonts located in "C:\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\nibRealUI\Fonts". Still I cannot see changes in game.
Can you post a screenshot with the /realui > Fonts section open? Thanks.

05-14-13, 07:59 PM   #1515
Vasaka
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Can you post a screenshot with the /realui > Fonts section open? Thanks.
Sure!

05-14-13, 08:01 PM   #1516
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Sure!
Hmm, now I'm really confused. From the screenshot all the fonts have changed. All you need to do now is change MONOCHROMEOUTLINE to OUTLINE and you're good to go.

I'd also be interested to know what the error is in the chat window

05-14-13, 08:08 PM   #1517
Vasaka
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hmm, now I'm really confused. From the screenshot all the fonts have changed. All you need to do now is change MONOCHROMEOUTLINE to OUTLINE and you're good to go.

I'd also be interested to know what the error is in the chat window
Actually they have not changed. Everything looks exactly the same with default fonts.
As for the error, how can I provide you with its details? Message seem to be not clickable.

05-14-13, 08:11 PM   #1518
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Actually they have not changed. Everything looks exactly the same with default fonts.
Ahh, I see. From the missing font names in the drop-down boxes, the only thing that would cause that is misnamed/missing font files. Are the font files all lower-case and have a .ttf extension?

05-14-13, 08:14 PM   #1519
Vasaka
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Ahh, I see. From the missing font names in the drop-down boxes, the only thing that would cause that is misnamed/missing font files. Are the font files all lower-case and have a .ttf extension?
Yes, now I have reverted everything back to its default state, font names still missing.

05-14-13, 08:15 PM   #1520
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Yes, now I have reverted everything back to its default state, font names still missing.
Hmmm....

Is the SharedMedia addon enabled?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI