11-19-12, 11:37 PM   #1
taheen74
A Cyclonian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Mini pets- specific thing I'm looking for

Out of curiosity, there isn't an addon/site being developed that would show the strengths/weaknesses of a battle team you are thinking about putting together (i.e. meaning kind of an ahead of time pre-planner type thing)?

Like, let's say I want to put a team together with an undead type, a flying type, and a dragonkin type- it would show up in a little window what the strengths/weak spots of that team make up would be.

In other words, a planner.

What I mean is- for example- take the mini's I have now (trying the Pokemon one currently- it's close but not quite):

Celestial Dragon, Darkshore cub, Little Fawn

Like a combined list of what strengths those pets have and what weaknesses ahead of time. So, let's say I'm out battling in the world (wouldn't work well for PVP battles for obvious reasons), I hoover what I want to battle and can change to something before engaging in battle.
11-20-12, 07:12 AM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Something like this perhaps?

Pokemon Trainer: The Pet Battle Mod
11-20-12, 02:50 PM   #3
taheen74
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Vis View Post
Something like this perhaps?

Pokemon Trainer: The Pet Battle Mod

Like I said, I'm trying that one- it's close but not quite what I mean. Sorry, I didn't elaborate enough on this idea. What I mean is:

Let's say I'm in Org sitting around, just playing mix and match with my teams. After I put a team together, there's a combined "score"- maybe at the bottom part of the team window have up/down arrows between all the "family" types (aquatic, beast, critter, etc) listing what that particular team would be good against.

For example:

(AQ v) (Bst ^) (Cr v) so on and so forth.

It would be based on the whole team sets abilities. In other words, I'm not even in combat to have to see this.

If I had the know how, I'd do this myself...but well, I'm kind code illiterate .

Last edited by taheen74 : 11-20-12 at 02:55 PM.
11-20-12, 03:08 PM   #4
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Sorry. I misunderstood which one of the Pokemon type addons you were using. There are several with very similar names.

Just did a search of addons here using "Battle Pet" as the criteria and this one popped up. Maybe it's more what you're after? BattlePetTabs
11-20-12, 03:19 PM   #5
Phanx
Cat.

He doesn't need something to help him manage teams or tweak the pet journal UI. He just wants something to add a summary of what his current team is strong/weak against.

I don't know of any addons that do this, though.
11-20-12, 03:52 PM   #6
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

The first screenshot for BattlePetTabs shows what the OP described. That was why the suggestion.

Let's say I'm in Org sitting around, just playing mix and match with my teams. After I put a team together, there's a combined "score"- maybe at the bottom part of the team window have up/down arrows between all the "family" types (aquatic, beast, critter, etc) listing what that particular team would be good against.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pvw56701.jpg
Views:	392
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	7398  

Last edited by Vis : 11-20-12 at 03:59 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Mini pets- specific thing I'm looking for