01-16-08, 04:56 PM   #1
Wheres my taco.
A Defias Bandit
Question Need some kind on casting DOT spells

As a warlock I just hate having to cast my DOTS every time on every person ...Is there a mod that would let me click over the DOTS and they would automatic cast?If you don't get it Ill try to explain it in a different way.I just need the mod that does this, if there is.
01-16-08, 06:07 PM   #2
littlebuddha79
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Why not just create a Macro that would cast them all in sequence when you activate the macro?
01-16-08, 07:41 PM   #3
efindel
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Wheres my taco.
As a warlock I just hate having to cast my DOTS every time on every person ...Is there a mod that would let me click over the DOTS and they would automatic cast?If you don't get it Ill try to explain it in a different way.I just need the mod that does this, if there is.
Nope. There's no such addon, and it's not possible to make such an addon in WoW. Casting a spell has to happen as a response to a hardware event, such as a mouse click or keypress -- it can't be done automatically.

As the other poster mentioned, though, it's possible to create a macro to cast spells in sequence. For example:

/castsequence curse of agony, corruption, immolate

With this, you can press the same button three times in a row to cast all three of these spells.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Need some kind on casting DOT spells