06-19-13, 12:51 PM   #2001
Evosti
A Murloc Raider
Hello, this is in regards to the normal version (not RealUI 8) - how do you set raid target markers? I remember there used to be a slide out menu under the minimap but it's gone and I have no idea if I disabled it or if it's bug.

Many thanks

06-19-13, 01:06 PM   #2002
Shockattackr
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Evosti View Post
Hello, this is in regards to the normal version (not RealUI 8) - how do you set raid target markers? I remember there used to be a slide out menu under the minimap but it's gone and I have no idea if I disabled it or if it's bug.

Many thanks
Its now along the right side of the minimap.

Also Nib, Just saw this, but the Bagspace numbers arent showing, is this normal?

06-19-13, 01:11 PM   #2003
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Shockattackr View Post
Also Nib, Just saw this, but the Bagspace numbers arent showing, is this normal?
Yes. Can be re-enabled through Advanced Settings > Modules > Info Line

06-19-13, 02:01 PM   #2004
Evosti
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Shockattackr View Post
Its now along the right side of the minimap.

No those are only world markers. I'm talking about target markers.

06-19-13, 02:05 PM   #2005
glamour
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I've had it ticked but it still doesnt show up not that i have any debuffs where i currently standing in that screenshot, but I noticed for the whole of the horridon fight I did not have any debuff icons pop up, i have the little small bars but no icons

06-19-13, 02:32 PM   #2006
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Evosti View Post
No those are only world markers. I'm talking about target markers.
Right-click target frame is the best option. If you want a dedicated frame, there's a number of addons here on WoW Interface that will do so (just search for Marker)

Originally Posted by glamour View Post
I've had it ticked but it still doesnt show up

not that i have any debuffs where i currently standing in that screenshot, but I noticed for the whole of the horridon fight I did not have any debuff icons pop up, i have the little small bars but no icons
I will investimagate.

06-19-13, 03:16 PM   #2007
Jasmer
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Wow! So many changes! Definitely gonna test this out! Thanks Nib!

06-19-13, 03:32 PM   #2008
high55555
A Fallenroot Satyr
At this time Grid2 for healer is useless. I use vuhdo instead. Because not all hots are shown in the raidframe although it is configured and the player have gotten the hot. For example rejuvenation. I configured it to show as an icon on the left side. The first time I give a player this hot it will be shown in the grid frame but the next player who get the hot it won't be shown.

Think that's not your issue as Grid2 isn't your addon but I want to tell you though.

Note: In V11 Harmony is back in the tracked auras.

Last edited by high55555 : 06-19-13 at 03:35 PM.

06-19-13, 04:12 PM   #2009
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Hey Nib, just wanted to thank you (again!). I have just done Halls of Flesh-Shaping. v10 held up well!

Oh wait, there's a v11?!

06-19-13, 05:23 PM   #2010
Evosti
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Right-click target frame is the best option. If you want a dedicated frame, there's a number of addons here on WoW Interface that will do so (just search for Marker)
Thank you so much! I had never ever had to set raid markers myself but from the older versions I remember I would have to click the pop out menu to left side of the screen under the minimap, but it's not there anymore with 7.4. But what you told me was an easier alternative, and thank you again Nib!

Cheers!

06-19-13, 06:10 PM   #2011
rezsickness
A Murloc Raider

Is there any boss-mod addon or do we have to install and configure our selves? Just wondering. Thanks

06-19-13, 06:19 PM   #2012
Mardread
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Absolutely Beautiful

I develop my own custom interfaces by matching addons that I find useful and then forming them into a very clean, lightweight interface. I did that because I used your interface in the past and loved it, but it did not have enough information available for me. So I used your interface as a template and then eventually just started to build my own. Nowhere near as fancy as yours, but simple, light, and it gives me the information that I require when looking at my screen.

I honestly thought you had stopped developing a while ago. This beta just looks great. It is beautiful to look at and the amount of work you put into it is apparent. I wish I had your talent to make something like this.

I am downloading it right now and I will be installing it on my machine. It is the first time in a few years that I have installed a compilation on my machine that isn't something that I had designed and put together for me. Even if I don't keep it, I will be using it as a tool to learn a few more things from you for sure.

Thanks a lot.

06-19-13, 06:52 PM   #2013
iamslay
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by rezsickness View Post
Is there any boss-mod addon or do we have to install and configure our selves? Just wondering. Thanks
there aren't any boss mods included but if you use DBM, it should be skinned by the Aurora_DBM addon included in the package

06-19-13, 07:10 PM   #2014
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Loving V11. Thanks so much nib!

06-19-13, 07:30 PM   #2015
rezsickness
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by iamslay View Post
there aren't any boss mods included but if you use DBM, it should be skinned by the Aurora_DBM addon included in the package
Okay sweet! Thanks!

06-19-13, 10:39 PM   #2016
a027059
A Kobold Labourer
Aura Tracking Request

Is there anyway you can allow us to add Aura Tracking to bars that you have? I'd like to add Shadow Flame for my Lock and then be able to add more cooldowns to Player Aura's would be great.
If that can't be done, I know that if I go from Destruction (Lock) to Demonology, the Corruption aura is using the Immolate Aura (from Destro). It's almost if respecing retains the icon of the prior spec. So, if I'm in Destro, I put up Immolate, and it's completely fine. Then I respec into Demonology, put up Corruption, and the icon displays the Immolate aura.

Otherwise, holy moses, what a UI. I loved it before but now it's just wildly impressive. The cast bar, target cast bars, player auras and target debuff auras are REALLY well designed.

06-19-13, 11:05 PM   #2017
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by a027059 View Post
Is there anyway you can allow us to add Aura Tracking to bars that you have? I'd like to add Shadow Flame for my Lock and then be able to add more cooldowns to Player Aura's would be great.
If that can't be done, I know that if I go from Destruction (Lock) to Demonology, the Corruption aura is using the Immolate Aura (from Destro). It's almost if respecing retains the icon of the prior spec. So, if I'm in Destro, I put up Immolate, and it's completely fine. Then I respec into Demonology, put up Corruption, and the icon displays the Immolate aura.

Otherwise, holy moses, what a UI. I loved it before but now it's just wildly impressive. The cast bar, target cast bars, player auras and target debuff auras are REALLY well designed.
No customization yet, working on a config window now. Will have that icon issue fixed up.

06-19-13, 11:54 PM   #2018
Levithana
A Defias Bandit
Change Grid2 with Vudho

Hello,

first: This compilation is very nice. Thanks for the work and Support.

Grid2 donīt show me my Renewing Mist buff in the Raidframe. I always use Vudho with my old UI.
Is there any way to change the Raidframes until Grid 2 is fixed to show Buffs, Debuffs ?

Thank you

Levi

06-20-13, 12:10 AM   #2019
high55555
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Levithana View Post
Hello,

first: This compilation is very nice. Thanks for the work and Support.

Grid2 donīt show me my Renewing Mist buff in the Raidframe. I always use Vudho with my old UI.
Is there any way to change the Raidframes until Grid 2 is fixed to show Buffs, Debuffs ?

Thank you

Levi
Just deactivate Grid2 and replace it with your favourite unit raid frames. I use vuhdo, too, as Grid2 is very buggy at the moment. The only issue is that you have to configure vuhdo by yourself, the raid config menu of RealUI is disabled if you deactivate Grid2.

Regards

06-20-13, 12:20 AM   #2020
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
You can also add the buffs/debuffs you want to watch manually to Grid2. You can get to it by clicking "Advanced Settings" in the Raid Frames section of the RealUI config.

Graid2 is no more complicated to set up than Vuhdo, and imo it's easier.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI