09-03-09, 10:39 AM   #1
Coldman
A Defias Bandit
Can't see any map

Hi, I have a problem with my map and minimap. Everytime when I get in the game I can't see my WoW minimap and my carbonite Minimap. Also I can't see my addonbuttons, because I haven't a WoW minimap. When I push the M-button I can't move the in the Worldcard to an other place with my mouse. I Have use /carb resetwin. Then I can see my carbonite minimap, but when I push the M-button, I can't see the carbonite minimap again.

please help me

09-03-09, 12:15 PM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
By default the minimap is inside the Carbonite map at the location of your player arrow or docked in the top left corner if it does not have room to draw it on the map. The minimap buttons are moved to a Carbonite window on the right side of the screen. The button window can be moved by left clicking and dragging the title area. Right clicking the title area shows a menu, which includes a scale slider.

If you don't like it, it can be turned off by right clicking a non icon area of map, selecting "Options" and unchecking "Move Minimap into Carbonite map (reload required)" in the options window. Click on "Reload" when asked or Log out and back in and it will be changed.

By default the Carb map is always open. Pressing M just toggles between the big and small sizes. It sounds like you may be having problems with how it should be working, which could be other addons or settings.

I would try disabling all other addons and test. You can type "/carb options" to open the options window. Select the Reset options page and try the reset options.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Can't see any map