Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
04-28-09, 08:29 PM   #1
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
GrimUI

So here it is. GrimUI. Based largely off of the MazzleUI. More functionality then anyone person needs so I am sharing I designed this UI on a wide screen so i recommend a wide screen resolution for it. Over 150 addons used when all said and done which means you need some ram and a decent computer to run this without problems. I have a char of every class type so general layouts will be done for all. Only have time to lvl maybe 3 of those so button layouts for all are not finished. Numerous testing of various addons always in process with my UI so you may notice some overlay of functions.

Always replacing certain addons with better ones so your feedback and recommendations are greatly appreciated as it helps me make the final decision sometimes.

I could use some help with testing and maybe some feedback on what you had to do to set it up. The way i have done it so far is to install wow fresh on a comp then drag the entire wow folder from an already setup comp over a network on top of the fresh install. It works like a charm. May not for anyone else though. Your also not dragging the entire wow folder from me either

Enjoy!

Last edited by Grimsin : 04-29-09 at 02:08 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released Compilations » GrimUI