03-30-08, 03:23 AM   #1
gothicknight
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Daily Quest Mod

I am looking for a mod that will not only tell me what Daily Quests there are and how many i have completed, but also tell me where i can pick each daily quest up. Is there anything out there that offer this please.
03-30-08, 03:35 AM   #2
Aethra
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by gothicknight View Post
I am looking for a mod that will not only tell me what Daily Quests there are and how many i have completed, but also tell me where i can pick each daily quest up. Is there anything out there that offer this please.
Daily Quest Tracker is what you're looking for.

Also, IHML is pretty badass too and helps a lot.
03-30-08, 08:58 AM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
IHML can be found here: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...eMacroLol.html
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-30-08, 06:56 PM   #4
gothicknight
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

I have Daily Quest Tracker but it doesnt tell me the exact locations on all the dailies. I am new to dailies (when i hit 70 i just strated a new toon) but everyone tells me it is a good way to get rep up and make money. I just dont no where to pick the dailies up from except the Shattered Sun Offensive.

And how will IHML help if u dont mind me asking. I thought it was just a mcaro addon and i am not familiar with macros. (My knowledge of computers is mainly harwre based )

I have also noticed that Daily Quest Tracker doesnt have all the dailies in there. It only lists some of the Shattered Sun, Skyguard, Dungeon and some of the proffesion dailies and PVP

Last edited by gothicknight : 03-30-08 at 08:34 PM.
06-26-09, 01:04 AM   #5
cycopoet
A Defias Bandit
yeah just so you know the website for daily quest tracker is full of malware. My anti virius software freaks out everytime i goto that site. Just a warning.
06-26-09, 04:58 AM   #6
Bluspacecow
Giver of walls of text :)

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by cycopoet View Post
yeah just so you know the website for daily quest tracker is full of malware. My anti virius software freaks out everytime i goto that site. Just a warning.
Also on wow interface

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...stTracker.html

More up to date I think too
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)
06-26-09, 08:51 AM   #7
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Carbonite can be set up to show the blue exclamation points on the map for all the dailies.
06-26-09, 11:35 AM   #8
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
*ahem*

/me points at the date of the OP
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

06-26-09, 01:09 PM   #9
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Honem made me do it!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Daily Quest Mod