03-16-12, 10:47 PM   #1
GOSYDELIX
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Requesting Update

As topic says.. im wondering if anyone could update this addon..
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ings.html#info

Really want to use this again..
03-17-12, 01:15 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
What's wrong with it? And have you tried another similar addon, such as ncHoverBind?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-19-12, 08:12 AM   #3
GOSYDELIX
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Well the thing is that with mBindings i dont need to put the skill out in my actionsbars and it saves by profile ( tank/dps/healer ) , that's why i love it. I use bartenders internal keybinding-system atm but when i get used to the Kbind i dont want the actionbutton on the actionbar anymore ..
03-19-12, 02:03 PM   #4
Waky
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by GOSYDELIX View Post
Well the thing is that with mBindings i dont need to put the skill out in my actionsbars and it saves by profile ( tank/dps/healer ) , that's why i love it. I use bartenders internal keybinding-system atm but when i get used to the Kbind i dont want the actionbutton on the actionbar anymore ..
If I'm understanding you correctly, you want to bind the key but not have to see the spell on your bars?

I do this exact thing by enabling one of the last action bars in Dominoes and putting all of my spells I don't need to see on them. You can then just keybind them via Bartender's key binding system and then just hide the bar. The binds will still work, you just won't see the bar(s).

I'm pretty sure this feature is just the same in Bartender.
03-19-12, 03:53 PM   #5
Torhal
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Indeed it is; in my setup, I slap them all on bar 10, keybind them, then set the visibility of bar 10 to "Always hide".

Author of NPCScan and many other AddOns.
03-19-12, 08:37 PM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I didn't think you needed the spell/macro on your bar for ncHoverBind... There's also BindPad.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-20-12, 09:38 AM   #7
GOSYDELIX
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by Waky View Post
If I'm understanding you correctly, you want to bind the key but not have to see the spell on your bars?

I do this exact thing by enabling one of the last action bars in Dominoes and putting all of my spells I don't need to see on them. You can then just keybind them via Bartender's key binding system and then just hide the bar. The binds will still work, you just won't see the bar(s).

I'm pretty sure this feature is just the same in Bartender.
The problem with this is that, when i change specc its still the same KB's to spells i dont use ..
03-20-12, 10:29 AM   #8
Waky
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by GOSYDELIX View Post
The problem with this is that, when i change specc its still the same KB's to spells i dont use ..
The bars should all swap over when you change specs. It may be an option that you have unselected, I'd look into BT's options to make sure all the bars change on spec-change.
03-21-12, 12:49 AM   #9
lerb
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by Waky View Post
The bars should all swap over when you change specs. It may be an option that you have unselected, I'd look into BT's options to make sure all the bars change on spec-change.
I think his bars change on spec-change, but his keybinds does not, since Bartender doesn't have this feauture.

I think your best bet would be to try out BindPad as Seerah said, I haven't used it but it seems to have all these nifty profile-things for specs and characters going on like you wanted
03-21-12, 11:52 AM   #10
GOSYDELIX
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by lerb View Post
I think his bars change on spec-change, but his keybinds does not, since Bartender doesn't have this feauture.

I think your best bet would be to try out BindPad as Seerah said, I haven't used it but it seems to have all these nifty profile-things for specs and characters going on like you wanted
Yeah, thanks for that.
I'll look into the addon Seerah recommended
03-21-12, 04:55 PM   #11
Phanx
Cat.

Originally Posted by lerb View Post
You could also set up a completely separate profile for each spec; Bartender should support different keybinds for different profiles. Then, you could simply switch profiles when you switch specs. Many addons can do this automatically; I'm not sure if Bartender supports this or nor.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Requesting Update