01-16-13, 05:53 PM   #1
seanj0
A Murloc Raider
Looking for a good UI (similar to qulight)

Qulight is good, but doesn't seem to be as well kept as it once was. I like having the ability to move action bars as needed and doing hoverbinds. Filger debfuffs in middle of screen are nice, or at least a good addon that keeps up with dots well.

Thanks a lot!
01-16-13, 08:47 PM   #2
Tim
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm pretty sure Quilightused Elvui's api so I would say try out tukui or Elvui. There's many more tukui/elvui edits out there as well on this site as well on tukui.org.
Battle Tag: Mysterio#11164
Current PC Setup: PCPartPicker List
01-17-13, 08:15 PM   #3
seanj0
A Murloc Raider
thanks Cirax for the reply. I've tried elvui and tuks. i like both of them for the most part, but the thing that nags me the most about them is not being able to move my action bars up. if it was possible to move them up (without manually editing code) then i would use them.

there are so many good looking UIs out there, and i suppose it's just a matter of using and getting used to them.
01-17-13, 08:34 PM   #4
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

You can move the actionbars (as well as anything else on the screen) anywhere on the screen with ElvUI, and not touch a single bit of code. Been that way for quite some time.
01-18-13, 01:09 AM   #5
Tim
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

As petrah said, you can move the bars. I forget the exact option name but it's when you're in config mode. There's a dropdown box I think where you can select many different options ranging from All to just actionbars. All will allow you to alter every element of the ui whereas selecting actionbars will allow you to move just them.
Battle Tag: Mysterio#11164
Current PC Setup: PCPartPicker List
01-18-13, 01:29 AM   #6
Darxon
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Heres an expamle:

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for a good UI (similar to qulight)