11-15-11, 11:57 PM   #1
Xramas
A Kobold Labourer
Revolutionary Raid Frame for Healers

Addon Functions

A system that interacts with the health loss of players and that adapts players cells per health loss and importance in specific positions of the UI Raid Frame.

1. Choose Arrangement Style: per Group, per Role or players in Range (+role possibility)...mixed is a default as normal UI Raid Frames and the auto arrangement is based on the lost HP.
1.1. Players "in Range" mode can use a default number of cells in fixed zone of the Frame (could be selected) that will arrange players per Role or per lost health or both.
2. Choose the additional Tank fixed Position for Tank healers: Separated from the rest roles- above, under, on sides and even between letterally separating the 3 roles from the UI. This can sattisfy any exigence.
3. Choose Lock Mode: lock the entire raid to prevent costant re-arangement of players with lost Health.
3.1. Choose Specific Lock's: per Role, Group or players in Range
3.2. In case there's a very important debuff to dispel Mortal Lock will lock players preventing the arangement but will mark them (possible coloring of the players healt in a specific color for the type of negative effect or a short flash effect).
4. Can be added on request and so on.

Hello everyone I wonna present you teh New Healing way provided in this idea. Why I wrote taht? Because I have almost 3 healers and I use the Blizzard's Raid Frame as otehrs doesnt have nothing more important. However I think that the raid frame can be much better so I placed all things that will make your healing nothing more then happyness. I hope you will like it and that someone will try to develope it.
I undurstand it's complexity but I dont have the tools and knowledge to make it. If someone knows how I will appreciate some links. For now I have downloeaded Addon Studio for WoW and the whole Interface showing all game frame dates.

P.S. That immage was created by me weeks ago for the post on the forums of Lui v3+ addon packet. It was appreaciated but nothing more as they have enough work and this is huge as their hobby. However tonight I decided to post it here so I completly rewrited the guide. Now is far better and maybe I will create a fresh immage taht feels far better.
http://lui.maydia.org/board/viewtopi...52fd4a709f55db
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0941633001309139380_example_of_the_raid_arrangem.jpg
Views:	505
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	6585  

Last edited by Xramas : 11-16-11 at 12:10 AM.
11-16-11, 12:18 AM   #2
unlimit
Lookin' Good

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Not possible.

It is a protected enviroment, you cannot automatically arrange or rearrange a raid while in combat unless the frame is not secure, in which case it can't even be clicked on in combat.

RDX (http://www.wowinterface.com/download...11127-RDX.html) was notorious for making raid healing as easy as a single raid frame to just heal the target with the lowest health at a time, or multiple targets.

it was as easy as clicking on the top of a damage meter.

kúdan: im playing pantheon
JRCapablanca: no youre not
** Pantheon has been Banned. **
11-16-11, 12:21 AM   #3
unlimit
Lookin' Good

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
To put it in another way: It WAS the original way to heal before grid.

Action buttons and targeting frames are "protected", and may not be programmatically moved, shown or hidden, or have their action changed while in combat.
http://www.wowace.com/addons/grid/pa...story-of-grid/

kúdan: im playing pantheon
JRCapablanca: no youre not
** Pantheon has been Banned. **

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Revolutionary Raid Frame for Healers