03-08-09, 05:29 PM   #1
kilth2
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
(no name yet) UI Discussion

I am currently working on a UI following the spirit of mazzle and starting it with my own ideas, I will not release this ui unless there is someone who would like to give it a try, however currently it is being designed and i would like feedback on what i could do to improve it

Here is some screans and
/Discuss
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_030409_210021.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	258.9 KB
ID:	2338  
03-08-09, 08:10 PM   #2
Elloria
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I really like the textures you are using as the background. Since its kinda shadowy , can you try adding shadows to the edges where the new panels meet? as if a light is shining down on them. And possibly add a border to the edges so they look finished off.

Keep your buttons centered on the left and right panels next to the map and make the other areas chat areas.

If we can see a picture where you are alive that would be nice , party as well if you got that set up.

Nice start overall
03-08-09, 08:43 PM   #3
kilth2
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Thanks, I thought the textures looked pretty sweet when i started so i thought it would be a good idea, the reason the chat is not on one of the sides is because i am trying to decide what to do with it >.> the boxes at the bottom are not big enough to fit the chat frame in there thinking of just trying to scale everything bigger, the party frames are set up and i will try to get a pic up of them as well as when I am alive, the target is on top of the minimap, however having issues,(not savy with zmob and some of the models do not show up in the correct place) i still am working on it trying to improve it before i even think of setting up a download here. will post stuff tomorow when i have the time (pretty late here right now)

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Alpha/Beta AddOns and Compilations » (no name yet) UI Discussion