03-27-10, 12:18 PM   #1
Jordro
A Cyclonian
Chat window problem

Good afternoon. I am having a problem with my laptop that doesnt happen on my desktop. Chat window 3 is askew. Instead of being in line with the main chat window its above and to the right of it. (left side box) I can move it and line/resize it to match but guild chat is in it and it jumbles the chats up. The right hand box does not have a guild chat in it like my desktop computer does.
I been afk from my laptop for 4 months and decided it would be easier to do a fresh install. I deleted my wow interface and WTF folders and started wow. Then exited out and downloaded NUI+. This is the only add on I have running at the moment.
I dont really need guild chat in the lower right window but occassionally its nice to be able to have that window. How do I fix this.

The computer is a Dell XPS laptop.

Jordro

03-27-10, 12:36 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Looks like you forgot my guild chat plug in. That creates the chat3 frame and places it inside the infopanel to the right. Unfortunately without it loaded I can't tell the chat frame what to do. So to solve your problem just download the nUI : InfoPanel [GuildChat] plugin from the nUI Plugin downloads page or move the frame over to the normal chat frame and re-dock it. It should still keep its initial guild only chat channels but shouldn't be any different from the normal chat frames otherwise.

However, my brother gave me an idea on how I might be able to get around the ability to tell the chat frame to dock itself on the left if the addon isn't available to use it on the right but not sure when I will get the opportunity to try it to see if it's possible.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...GuildChat.html

03-27-10, 12:58 PM   #3
Jordro
A Cyclonian
It works!

I downloaded it and it works perfect. Thank you Xrystal

Maybe Scott can intregrate it into Nui+

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » Chat window problem