11-10-07, 10:37 PM   #1
Succubusgoul
A Murloc Raider
Recipe Mod Wish

I would love to see a mod that works with fubar or stand alone that pulls the info from vendors you have visited or you can load a data base to that rembears the name of the vendor, what city, what faction (Horde or Ally), and how much it was and places it in diffrent tabs based on which profession it was for so you can open it and find the darn thing without hunting threw pages and pages of info on sites like thotbot >.<

Like it auto detects what faction your character is and loads only those respective ones your account has been to and you can hit tabs to go to JC ones and be like, "There it is..." and hop on a flight path and get it.

Please give it some thought. I would really apprecate it.
11-11-07, 01:24 AM   #2
Gemini_II
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Sounds like Fizzwidget's AdSpace would be worth checking out... it tells you when you look at a recipe, who sells it, and for what price. Handy to avoid being ripped off at the AH.

11-11-07, 03:36 AM   #3
Argo007
A Cyclonian
Take a look at this one:

Fubar_TrainerFu

Keep track of skills learnable from trainers. (also recepies )

Last edited by Argo007 : 11-11-07 at 03:39 AM.
11-11-07, 06:17 AM   #4
Persen
A Fallenroot Satyr
RecipeRadar is teh ****!
11-11-07, 06:49 AM   #5
doc309
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
/nod
/nod
/nod

agree with all the above

doc
11-11-07, 07:23 AM   #6
mulesh
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Succubusgoul
I would love to see a mod that works with fubar or stand alone that pulls the info from vendors you have visited or you can load a data base to that rembears the name of the vendor, what city, what faction (Horde or Ally), and how much it was and places it in diffrent tabs based on which profession it was for so you can open it and find the darn thing without hunting threw pages and pages of info on sites like thotbot >.<

Like it auto detects what faction your character is and loads only those respective ones your account has been to and you can hit tabs to go to JC ones and be like, "There it is..." and hop on a flight path and get it.

Please give it some thought. I would really apprecate it.
Recipe Radar does exactly that and more. Highly recommend using it.

TradeJunkie is also a nice recipe addon. It adds a frame to your crafting window showing you which recipes you are missing for that trade as well as some info about where to find it.
11-11-07, 07:28 AM   #7
naeem151287
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
i suggest using TradeskillInfo...it has the features of all of the above mentioned addons and i think its the best tradeskill addon
11-11-07, 06:36 PM   #8
robthedude
Don't Panic

Originally Posted by naeem151287
i suggest using TradeskillInfo...it has the features of all of the above mentioned addons and i think its the best tradeskill addon
/agree

lets you search by mat or item, shows what you need, where to get it from, where the recipes can be bought from (or tells you if its a drop). altogether fantastic, and doesn't use up too much memory

11-17-07, 04:46 PM   #9
Succubusgoul
A Murloc Raider
Thanks everyone. I will check them out. *cross fingres* Here is to hoping they can do what I am really need....I tried Recipe Rader befor and it was so buggy I gave up.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Recipe Mod Wish