05-16-13, 02:04 AM   #1
Earendel
A Kobold Labourer
Quest Tracker Bug?

Hey there, I've seen a few different complaints regarding this but haven't found an answer. (Could be blind, maybe didn't look hard enough.. it is 1am here..) Either way, I'll address the problem here and hopefully a fix can happen.

So basically the miniature quest log (quest watcher/tracker) stops working when a player reaches 21 quests. I'm sitting at exactly 20 at the moment and had to come down from 23 to see my quests on the side. I don't see this as a huge issue, if you have 25 quests laying around you probably need to abandon some anyways. :P BUT a bug is a bug and I'm sure you want to know of it and fix it.

(EDIT): Mini Map is still having issues... finding quests? Once you complete one objective of a multi-objective quest, it disappears for some quests. Finding the mages in Ihgaluk Crag for example. Found one, rest disappeared and it was just telling me to turn in quests I had finished. Just a fresh heads-up!

(EDIT 2): Quest tracking in mini map not showing areas for quests. Only dotting the general area of the quest but not laying a (blob) to show within what area you can complete that quest. First EDIT still happening.

(EDIT 3): Sigh... keep finding things as I go. Figured out that EDIT 1 had to do with the quest not being tracked, however, it won't let me track it. Reloaded UI, no dice, re-log, no dice, reset WoW, no dice. Only seems to be happening with the find the mages quest, "Manipulating The Saurok" and the find the construct quest, "De-Constructed". Hopefully this will be my last edit. :P

Good luck with the fix,
Eärendel

Last edited by Earendel : 05-16-13 at 02:16 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Quest Tracker Bug?