05-28-09, 02:46 PM   #1
Marokith
A Defias Bandit
Hud Help

I'm not really sure how I managed it, but while sitting around waiting on afk's, I somehow managed to screw up my HUD. I've just been using the default HUD that comes with nUI which shows my health and mana/energy on the left and my targets health and mana on the right. Now for some reason both health bars mine/targets are on the left, and both mana bars are on the right. I can't seem to find a command that will reset it. I've deleted and reloaded nUI, and tried the newer version with no luck. Does anyone have any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

05-28-09, 03:07 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
At the top of the screen where you have the menu buttons you have a red button .. don't push it .. ermm .. sorry wrong situation .. that button toggles which hud view you use. You need one that says Player/Target.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

05-28-09, 03:21 PM   #3
Marokith
A Defias Bandit
That will do it. Funny that i missed something as obvious as that button, but thanks for the help. Im not going insane any longer in game.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » Hud Help