01-16-14, 01:20 PM   #1
Vladi45
A Murloc Raider
Smile [EU] Looking for someone to recruit

Hi there

Long story short im somewhat of a veteran player (playing since 2006) and im looking for someone to recruit.

(Optional, if you want to usethe XP boos ↓↓ if not then im willing to pay for your first 30 days, i get the mount u get free 30 days, everyone s happy )

I got some max lvl toons on a few EU servers ( both horde and allience ) so i can provide gold / mounts / bags / and pretty much anything else on a few servers ( be it pvp / rp / or pve ).

As for the lvling boost, im available almost any day of the week except for 2-3 days a week when i have to work during day ( but still available in the evening / night ), all other days im available pretty much any time of the day for the XP bonus.

My timezone is GMT +1, if your in a different time zone, no problem im sure we can work something out.

Anyway... if anyone is interested or has some more questions, feel free to send me a PM, everything can be arranged :P

Last edited by Vladi45 : 01-16-14 at 03:47 PM.
01-16-14, 02:20 PM   #2
10leej
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Well Phanx was looking for someone in this thread
01-16-14, 02:26 PM   #3
Vladi45
A Murloc Raider
↑↑ well the way i saw it there ... you ask people to buy the GC for you ... no offense but sounds like a typical scam so i passed on it
01-16-14, 02:36 PM   #4
10leej
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Vladi45 View Post
↑↑ well the way i saw it there ... you ask people to buy the GC for you ... no offense but sounds like a typical scam so i passed on it
Phanx doesn't scam as far as I know.
01-16-14, 02:47 PM   #5
Vladi45
A Murloc Raider
Aight, will give it a try, ty for the info
01-16-14, 03:13 PM   #6
Phanx
Cat.

1) I wasn't looking for anyone to level with. I was just giving away the RAF mount/pet perk, which doesn't sound like what you are looking for.

2) I wasn't asking anyone to buy me game time. When the new RAF account adds a month of game time, the referring account also gets a month of game time. You are basically buying yourself 30 days of game time, and I'm getting 30 days for free. Yes, I could just buy the second month myself and give you the free month, but I don't even know that I'm going to continue playing for two months; if I wasn't giving someone the RAF mount I wouldn't buy the time until I actually needed it to keep playing (and wanted to keep playing at that point). This way, I'm not paying for time I might not even use, you're not paying for time you're not getting yourself, and you're getting your mount or pet now, as opposed to waiting for another month and maybe getting it if I decide to keep playing. Everyone wins.

3) If you think someone who's been an active member of the WoWI community since 2006 with thousands of forum posts and dozens of actively maintained addons is using the WoWI forums to scam for game time... well, I don't really know what to say. If I was going to try to scam anyone, I certainly wouldn't do it with my real account and risk getting banned from a site I'm clearly invested in as an addon author and community member, and one month of game time is hardly worth the effort anyway.
01-16-14, 03:36 PM   #7
Vladi45
A Murloc Raider
Well to be fair.. i did kinda missjudge... and for that my apologies ... just that i have had some bad luck with scams so yeah ... dindnt rly mean to be rude :P

Anyway .. if your still interested gimme a poke ... and if not.. well then not

If you dont wanna do the lvling bit.. fine by me ... i offered that as an extra option to the ones interested... :P
01-16-14, 05:16 PM   #8
Wimpface
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Phanx View Post
2) I wasn't asking anyone to buy me game time. When the new RAF account adds a month of game time, the referring account also gets a month of game time. You are basically buying yourself 30 days of game time, and I'm getting 30 days for free. Yes, I could just buy the second month myself and give you the free month, but I don't even know that I'm going to continue playing for two months; if I wasn't giving someone the RAF mount I wouldn't buy the time until I actually needed it to keep playing (and wanted to keep playing at that point). This way, I'm not paying for time I might not even use, you're not paying for time you're not getting yourself, and you're getting your mount or pet now, as opposed to waiting for another month and maybe getting it if I decide to keep playing. Everyone wins.
This was not clear in your post, so I understand his confusion as I felt the same. I editted my post to say I couldn't afford your offer under the impression that you wanted someone to buy you 30 days of gametime.
if any EU player wants to send me a RAF invite and a 30-day game time code
This really makes it sound like you want people to send you a 30-day game time code, which as far as I know, is not free.

I understand what your offer was now, but it wasn't free, just really good value.
01-16-14, 05:29 PM   #9
Phanx
Cat.

Originally Posted by Wimpface View Post
This really makes it sound like you want people to send you a 30-day game time code, which as far as I know, is not free.
Right after that it says you will get 30 days of time on your account, which is exactly what would happen if you just bought yourself a 30-day game time code without the RAF detour. My post was made under the assumption that anyone interested in the mount would also be familiar with the details of the RAF program. I guess that assumption was unwarranted, though, since everyone who responded has been confused about it.
01-16-14, 07:17 PM   #10
Wimpface
A Molten Giant

Right after that it says you will get 30 days of time on your account, which is exactly what would happen if you just bought yourself a 30-day game time code without the RAF detour. My post was made under the assumption that anyone interested in the mount would also be familiar with the details of the RAF program. I guess that assumption was unwarranted, though, since everyone who responded has been confused about it.
It's not faulty, you said exactly what was going to happen and how, so don't feel bad that other people got confused. It's just a different way of looking at the word free, I suppose. It's an investment with a guaranteed net gain of 0, you can argue that's free, but free to me sounds like getting the bonus without the investment.

Ultimately, no harm done. Someone took up your offer and it was a win-win situation. Suggesting you're a scammer is outrageous.
01-16-14, 09:45 PM   #11
Phanx
Cat.

Originally Posted by Wimpface View Post
It's just a different way of looking at the word free, I suppose. It's an investment with a guaranteed net gain of 0, you can argue that's free, but free to me sounds like getting the bonus without the investment.
Where's the investment, though? Unless you're planning to quit the game when your current subscription period runs out, you're just buying your next month of game time a little early. It's exactly the same amount of money you were going to spend, and it's getting you exactly the same thing you were going to spend it on. The only difference is that you're spending it today instead of 16 or 27 or however many days from now. Calling that an investment is like saying the money I put on my public transit fare card so I don't have to carry cash around is an investment.
01-17-14, 01:24 PM   #12
Vladi45
A Murloc Raider
Well, this got derailled quicker than a monkey on a donkey during the month of january on a segway passing a bullet train. >_>
01-17-14, 09:23 PM   #13
Wimpface
A Molten Giant

Where's the investment, though? Unless you're planning to quit the game when your current subscription period runs out, you're just buying your next month of game time a little early. It's exactly the same amount of money you were going to spend, and it's getting you exactly the same thing you were going to spend it on. The only difference is that you're spending it today instead of 16 or 27 or however many days from now. Calling that an investment is like saying the money I put on my public transit fare card so I don't have to carry cash around is an investment.
Poor choice of words, I suppose. English is not my native language and it for some reason has gotten worse as I've gotten older. I just mean that it's not something you get for free, you still pay for it.

Doesn't matter, I understand your point of view perfectly fine. I'm glad you got it sorted out.

Originally Posted by Vladi45 View Post
Well, this got derailled quicker than a monkey on a donkey during the month of january on a segway passing a bullet train. >_>
We've done this a lot recently...

WoWInterface » General Discussion » General WoW Chat » [EU] Looking for someone to recruit