07-26-10, 06:37 PM   #41
Bluspacecow
Giver of walls of text :)

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Is this only open to EU peeps ?

We can copy toons and logon to both the US beta realms and the EU beta realms. At least we could until a 2 builds ago unless that has changed (last 2 builds have crashed at start up for me)

I also live in NZ and work a night shift so I'm pretty flexible as to the hours I get on.

Only thing tho. My command of French is terrible , my german is non existent and I know nothing about Spanish, Swedish, Dutch, Portuguese or any of the other European Languages.

I know English tho and am pretty handy with translate.google.com
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)

07-26-10, 06:42 PM   #42
Bluspacecow
Giver of walls of text :)

Originally Posted by d87 View Post
Aren't you limited to 1 premade? i wish i had more, because i can't copy my chars from RU realms.
I hope they will reset/expand this limit soon.
I thought it was 5 of each ? 5 character copies and 5 premade copies.
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)

07-27-10, 06:43 AM   #43
GT4
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Bluspacecow View Post
Is this only open to EU peeps ?

We can copy toons and logon to both the US beta realms and the EU beta realms. At least we could until a 2 builds ago unless that has changed (last 2 builds have crashed at start up for me)

I also live in NZ and work a night shift so I'm pretty flexible as to the hours I get on.

Only thing tho. My command of French is terrible , my german is non existent and I know nothing about Spanish, Swedish, Dutch, Portuguese or any of the other European Languages.

I know English tho and am pretty handy with translate.google.com
I don't think anybody would speak any language besides English in an international guild.
Additionally I'm from EU and currently playing on US realms because the EU realm is not working correctly right now, so it's still possible to play on all realms as well.

Last edited by GT4 : 07-27-10 at 06:47 AM.

07-27-10, 06:46 AM   #44
Haleth
This Space For Rent

Featured
EU|Alliance|Freethinker

Going to join a WoWI guild, it's lonely on beta right now.

07-27-10, 08:03 AM   #45
Goldpaw
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
[S] Mekkatorque EU || [F] Alliance || [C] Wonderpaw

To comment on something a few posts back; I can log into the US realms, or at least they show up on my list. But I am unable to copy any characters to them.

07-27-10, 08:18 AM   #46
dr_AllCOM3
A Cyclonian

[S] Mekkatorque || [F] Horde || [C] Döc

07-27-10, 10:16 AM   #47
Quokka
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

[S] Mekkatorque (EU) || [F] Alliance || [C] Boadica
[S] Mekkatorque (EU) || [F] Alliance || [C] gogognome

08-01-10, 06:38 AM   #48
haste
Featured Artist

Premium Member
Featured
[S] Mekkatorque (EU) || [F] Horde || [C] Yaranaika
[S] Mekkatorque (EU) || [F] Horde || [C] Otravi
[S] Lost Isles- (US) || [F] Horde || [C] Haste

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Cataclysm Beta » [EU] Character collection thread (for flist and ginvite)