02-09-13, 05:55 PM   #1
Aughyssul
A Defias Bandit
Can someone help me port this addon to 5.x

I was looking for a way to reskin the Raven buff bars to match the feel of ElvUI, and stumbled upon this http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/elvui_raven#c1 .

I figured that, being such a simple add-on, I can just change the interface number in the toc file, and it would work. This isn't the case, though, and now I'm at a loss of what I can do to get it working with MoP.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
02-09-13, 11:11 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Have you checked, or asked about your problem on, the official ElvUI forums?

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!
02-10-13, 11:55 AM   #3
Aughyssul
A Defias Bandit
This isn't an official plugin for ElvUI. Currently, they're adding Raven to their AddonSkin pack, but in the meantime, I'd like to get this one working, since it would accomplish the same thing.
02-10-13, 05:43 PM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I don't know if you can even get this addon to work with the current version of ElvUI. I think its' been rewritten a couple of times since the version that worked with WoW 4.3.4. I have absolutely no clue about Raven, but I know there was some work done with it to get it to work right around the time MoP went live.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Can someone help me port this addon to 5.x