10-14-10, 09:27 PM   #161
dadcat04
A part-time thinker
Premium Member
Amazing have to say that this makes my day now just waiting for one other addon.

10-14-10, 09:32 PM   #162
aessedai
An Aku'mai Servant
Cheers!

Going to give it a whirl!

10-14-10, 09:32 PM   #163
ethanchan
A Defias Bandit
Thank you, again

Well guys,
True to your word, you have done it and since I am a man of my word, the donation has been processed. I hope all that have been on this forum follow suit and remember that this is a labor of love by a couple of guys that are wow gamers and not a bunch of cubicle monkeys in some big building somewhere. I wish you gentlemen all the best and maybe someday blizzard will acknowledge your efforts to keep their game popular and fun. As a side note, I thought I would mention that your news of carbonite being fixed is quickly spreading, so much so that I found myself in a dungeon all by myself after some DK decided to pass it on that you guys had completed the fixes and posted the link to the update. Not that I blame them for being in a rush to get it, but they could have atleast finished off the boss before their mass evacuation. Next time you guys decide to update it, please do it after I get done with my dungeon.... lol.

thanx
ethanchan

10-14-10, 09:33 PM   #164
rascellian
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by dadcat04 View Post
Amazing have to say that this makes my day now just waiting for one other addon.
I hear ya. I didn't even care to play until I got x-perl and SpartanUI (with bartender) working. Then I didn't bother selling stuff until I got auctioneer working. And then at least I played, but the game wasn't complete without Carb. Not even close.

I absolutely love the customization that WoW has through addons. I know other games have it too, but WoW's API combined with a massive player base takes it to whole new levels. With millions of subscribers you're bound to find stuff you like and stuff that is kept updated. Still, out of all the addons I've used, Carbonite takes the prize for best in my book.

10-14-10, 09:44 PM   #165
Joleet
A Murloc Raider
I am sooooooo happy right now

I have missed carbonite so much, i didnt realise how much better it made playing, i really appreciate it now, the best addon by far!

thank you thank you thank you to the developers for updating!!!!! My donation will be in soon

10-14-10, 09:52 PM   #166
ozzydreamer
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thank you SO much!

I just downloaded the beta Carbonite. THANK YOU so much! You guys rock! The only problem I can see right now is that the big blue C icon on the map for options (and Warehouse) isn't visable and I don't know how to get to my Warehouse, but I'm happy to have it back at all. Thanks SO much! I WILL be donating in a few days when I get paid, that's a guarantee.

10-14-10, 10:15 PM   #167
CrackaG
A Murloc Raider
I was so lost without my map. I hate the blizz map. I would rather die then use the Blizz map.

10-14-10, 10:55 PM   #168
Ocean
Premium Member

Premium Member
Well, I'm coming as a user of the now defunct QuestHelper... I've had two good friends recommend this addon to me as a replacement, so I'm going to try it. I'm usually not one to pay for addons, but since it IS donation based, and I've really got a bit of a feel good type of feeling the last few months with proggies I've donated for on the Android market, if this fits the bill, you guys will be getting a good one from me. Promise.

Thanks for making this addon. I've felt kind of lost the last two days without QuestHelper.

10-14-10, 11:10 PM   #169
Albie
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
YAY!!! it's like my UI had an orgasm and there is now wonderfulness all over my screen

10-14-10, 11:14 PM   #170
tinawie
A Defias Bandit
Thank you so much, after the hardest 2 days of WoW, getting lost endlessly!

Have another donation

10-14-10, 11:18 PM   #171
ozzydreamer
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by ozzydreamer View Post
The only problem I can see right now is that the big blue C icon on the map for options (and Warehouse) isn't visable and I don't know how to get to my Warehouse, but I'm happy to have it back at all.
I just rebooted and the menu icon on the mini map is now showing. YOU GUYS ROCK!

10-14-10, 11:26 PM   #172
tinawie
A Defias Bandit
Just had a panic attack when I loaded WOW.....then noticed I had disabled Carbonite!

A little reminder in case anyone else did!

10-15-10, 12:30 AM   #173
Kitariel
A Kobold Labourer
You guys are the best! Been following the forums since all this started. Had to make popcorn for parts of it.

Carbonite has me absolutely spoiled. We went to play in ICC tonight, I had to check the WoW map 3X to get there! I am horrible at maneuvering through areas on my own and you guys make all of it so much easier. Now I can log in and just play without being lost endlessly.

I donated a bit earlier this evening, and will continue to do so as I can. I also got a couple guildies to try it out and they love it.

Wish you guys all the best, keep up the great work.

*hugs*

Kit

10-15-10, 12:52 AM   #174
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
News:

4.0002 and 4.0003 are out. 4 more bugs fixed.

I need food and sleep, so I'll be back in the forums tomorrow afternoon.

10-15-10, 01:00 AM   #175
shadow78
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by carboniteaddon View Post
Would you rather I lie? I could easily tell you we know everything, have been working hard for months and it will be done any second. I'm a Christian and I hate lies and distortion. I run my businesses with integrity.

We have said we will do what we can to get it working for Cataclysm. We did not know about 4.0 patch, because Haavok and I have not played WoW or been on WoW websites for many weeks. My son plays WoW, but is 9 and does not read websites. I know a patch is out when he tells me.

We have full time jobs and lives and knew Cataclysm was on Dec 7, which was our target date. I put my current iPhone project on hold to deal with the patch 4.0 problems, because we don't like Carbonite broken either.
Things happen... and why lie ... as lease he telling the truth about what has gone on... (rl is a pain sometimes )
is there are ton's of people that need this (like me) but I'm not going to rush them so they miss bugs...
quit being haters.. or just don't use this great add-on

10-15-10, 02:00 AM   #176
saligia
A Kobold Labourer
Minimap graphic

Thanks alot for updating....
Even though it's still beta I thought I would give a heads up on some error I experience....
I have used carbonite forever but never used the carbonite minimap, i like the round wow better..... ofc there still are some carb graphics in there, and they seem to be broken...
Looks lie its pretty much all the graphic, quest npc, nodes and the like all seem funne, small circles which miss upper part.....

10-15-10, 02:07 AM   #177
Drano
A Murloc Raider

Smile You Rock!!!

I am home again! So happy to see that mapping in the lower corner of my screen. Like some others on here I have grown used to how the mapping works that I don't really know my way around without it.

Thank you for your hard work on getting these out so fast!

Donation incoming soon!

10-15-10, 02:10 AM   #178
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by saligia View Post
Thanks alot for updating....
Even though it's still beta I thought I would give a heads up on some error I experience....
I have used carbonite forever but never used the carbonite minimap, i like the round wow better..... ofc there still are some carb graphics in there, and they seem to be broken...
Looks lie its pretty much all the graphic, quest npc, nodes and the like all seem funne, small circles which miss upper part.....
Right click map, select Options, select Map Minimap, click
"Minimap herb/ore dot glow delay (0 is off)"
and set to 0 for now.

Our minimap icon art needs to be adjusted I think to a larger size. On my todo list.

Now I'm really off. Later!

10-15-10, 04:20 AM   #179
3meister
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by carboniteaddon View Post
Right click map, select Options, select Map Minimap, click
"Minimap herb/ore dot glow delay (0 is off)"
and set to 0 for now.

Our minimap icon art needs to be adjusted I think to a larger size. On my todo list.

Now I'm really off. Later!
I registered just to say I love you.

10-15-10, 06:06 AM   #180
shadow78
A Cliff Giant
Exclamation

ok..
some bugs ... lots of errors.
might be due to bizz updating.
for the past 3 days they been doing small updates.. and than restarting servers.
this might make thing's a little hard on people that do add-on's

I just hope they don't update everyday...
they should set a time table.. something like every 3 days...
and not all servers at the same time... really no need for that...

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carb in Cataclysm *CONFIRMED*