11-25-10, 01:57 AM   #1
Arthek
A Murloc Raider
Quest givers not showing on map

Hey all,

At first when I used CB they were showing up, however I just updated the addon and now when I open the main map even with it turned on, they do not show on the map.

Other people say they can see them, but I can't on mine.

Which options should be selected to get them to show, because I'm sure theyre all selected/on

thanks

11-25-10, 11:21 AM   #2
Tiegars
A Murloc Raider
Hi,

same here dont see any quest givers.

11-25-10, 01:18 PM   #3
vscott
A Murloc Raider
Same here, no quest givers on the map. I am in outlands. You can bet, I been to every section in outlands to do some low level questing.

Yes, the green button is "zoomed", or on. The Low Level Quests option is on.

Playing on official wow servers, so on the same patch as everyone else. Also I tried this with carbonite being the only addon on. Still no go. If you need any other info let me know. I tried pretty much everything for 20 mins. Long time to test a small problem.

Edited: Forgot to mention I am on Carb - 4.030108.

Last edited by vscott : 11-25-10 at 01:20 PM.

11-25-10, 01:25 PM   #4
Chmee
A Molten Giant
There's a whole bunch of messages on this forum about how the carb quest database has been purged in preparation for a complete rebuild which will be based on what the devs can find as they quest, and on submissions from users. Mostly the latter, one would hope. So go find the quest givers, do the quests, and then submit your saved variables file to the devs. No, I don't know the specifics of how to do that off the top of my head. Go search the forums.

11-25-10, 01:40 PM   #5
vscott
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Chmee View Post
There's a whole bunch of messages on this forum about how the carb quest database has been purged in preparation for a complete rebuild which will be based on what the devs can find as they quest, and on submissions from users. Mostly the latter, one would hope. So go find the quest givers, do the quests, and then submit your saved variables file to the devs. No, I don't know the specifics of how to do that off the top of my head. Go search the forums.
OH NOOOO!!!! I HAVE TO DO THIS BLIND?! Just kidding. since quest ach got reset (was going for lore master) i might as well get started. At least it now tells us the number of quests done out of how many in each zone. Will post later.

11-25-10, 03:55 PM   #6
dwgsuperman
A Defias Bandit
Nothing on map for me...

I'm getting a similar issue...when I first installed the new Carbonite, the one released yesterday, It was working fine, except instead of showing my quest turn in locations, it just put a yellow question mark where I just did the quest. Not a big issue at first, so I ignored it. Then on relogging later today, nothing at all is showing on my map in terms of quests. The Carbonite map loads fine when I hit M, the quest tracker has all the quests on the right, but nothing on the map. I looked at every option, and the green button is on, purple, all of them. Same thing when I ran it as the only mod.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Quest givers not showing on map