Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
06-02-09, 10:10 PM   #1
havoxx
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
HUD Design, need some help Speil

Spiel, I wanted to ask, I suspect the issue I'm having is the in combat/OOC transparency on the HUD, when I have a target selected, it looks fine, but soon as I begin combat, well, I'll show you, it just about blacks out.

The first one is OOC, no target, second is in combat, third is OOC targeting, I'd want them all to look like the third, I presume there is something I have to change?

As for the hud itself, I know I asked you, but I'm still a bit confused, I know how to change it for myself, but how could I get one out for everyone?

Disregard the RH bar, that's one I need to redo, the tribal one is the one I'm worried about .

OK, never mind, it was my own issue, I still would like to know how to package it for everyone, if possible. Last one has the issue fixed, if you are wondering, since I can't figure out how to make it so the tribal pattern is the background of the HUD, I just indented all the bars in it, which is why it has them even without them being there.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_060309_000521.jpg
Views:	748
Size:	288.5 KB
ID:	2790  Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_060309_000523.jpg
Views:	717
Size:	324.7 KB
ID:	2793  Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_060309_000526.jpg
Views:	736
Size:	311.3 KB
ID:	2792  Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_060309_002323.jpg
Views:	744
Size:	295.5 KB
ID:	2794  

Last edited by havoxx : 06-02-09 at 10:25 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Customizing Layouts » HUD Design, need some help Speil