04-15-13, 06:28 PM   #1141
slyph
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Rename your WTF folder to WTF.bak, and see if it still crashes on those same characters.
Yeah it still causes wow to crash it won't load the blue bar when it goes to the load screen and it just dies. Ive ran the wow repair tool in case there was a bad file but the other chars like my main and main alts run fine since I load them up constantly between your updates. These others haven't been loaded since I think r4

04-15-13, 06:36 PM   #1142
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by slyph View Post
Yeah it still causes wow to crash it won't load the blue bar when it goes to the load screen and it just dies. Ive ran the wow repair tool in case there was a bad file but the other chars like my main and main alts run fine since I load them up constantly between your updates. These others haven't been loaded since I think r4
There was a problem once with Grid causing this, try disabling Grid and see if it still happens.

04-15-13, 07:26 PM   #1143
slyph
A Murloc Raider
There was a problem once with Grid causing this, try disabling Grid and see if it still happens.
For some reason it looks like it was Buggrabber, I disabled it then installed then turned it back on and all the characters load now and install fine. Very strange.

Thanks for the help Nib, best UI ever been using it since you first created it. Can't play WoW without it

04-15-13, 07:38 PM   #1144
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
How the new buffs are looking. First attempt at using dynamic frame creation and recycling. Turned out well

Whats with the random timer bar up at the top right next squeezed above the buffs? Now that I realize it, its the same thing for mine as well haha. dont know what it is or does.

Last edited by Gloks : 04-15-13 at 07:41 PM.

04-15-13, 07:49 PM   #1145
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Gloks View Post
Whats with the random timer bar up at the top right next squeezed above the buffs? Now that I realize it, its the same thing for mine as well haha. dont know what it is or does.
They're all the extra Raven bars needed for adding extra tracking conditionals, they're merged into the main bars. They show up when under Test Mode, though, so I just moved them into the corner.

04-15-13, 10:01 PM   #1146
lichslapped
A Kobold Labourer
With the latest version installed I can no longer get the MSBT loot alerts to show up. Tried different scroll areas but nothing.

04-16-13, 12:03 AM   #1147
Droxx
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hey Nibelheim,

Any chance we can get a Arena profile, things that i can think of at the moment would be...

- Larger enemy cast bar (or standout more)
- Enemy Arena Frames (large)
- Grid profile for teammates (large)
- CC icon for Targeted player
- DR icon for enemy team would be nice but not required

more community ideas would be good im going to try to add some of my own but to have it as a core feature in this UI would be brilliant.

04-16-13, 08:00 AM   #1148
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Droxx View Post
Hey Nibelheim,

Any chance we can get a Arena profile, things that i can think of at the moment would be...

- Larger enemy cast bar (or standout more)
- Enemy Arena Frames (large)
- Grid profile for teammates (large)
- CC icon for Targeted player
- DR icon for enemy team would be nice but not required

more community ideas would be good im going to try to add some of my own but to have it as a core feature in this UI would be brilliant.
Given the amount of differences between an optimal Arena layout and regular layouts, it's not quite something I'm ready to undertake just yet. Arena Frames, for both friends and foes, are also a huge undertaking. On top of this, I haven't Arena'd in many years so I'd be working completely blind

04-16-13, 08:55 AM   #1149
Nomaddc
A Cliff Giant
Given the amount of differences between an optimal Arena layout and regular layouts, it's not quite something I'm ready to undertake just yet. Arena Frames, for both friends and foes, are also a huge undertaking. On top of this, I haven't Arena'd in many years so I'd be working completely blind
You could try adding Gladius as optional addon to package. Just needs reskin and version fixes sometimes

04-16-13, 11:13 AM   #1150
Mortarius
Premium Member
Premium Member
Stat Display

I was just curious, what exactly does the Stat Display do? I don't seem to notice it anywhere.

Also wanted to say keep up the awesome work, love the UI!

04-16-13, 01:38 PM   #1151
Landrown
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I'm trying out RealUI, and liking it so far, but was curious about the Layout Changer. I noticed that all my fonts are really small. I figured out I can adjust that with the UI scaler but but then I noticed that the High Res option listed in the Layout Changer is set to 1280x900. I actually run in 1920x1080. Where does the 1280x900 value get set? is this something I can change? Would changing this address the really tiny font sizes I'm seeing? It is correctly in High Res mode, and changing to Low Res doesn't actually seem to affect anything. Thanks!

04-16-13, 01:46 PM   #1152
Mortarius
Premium Member
Premium Member
Originally Posted by Landrown View Post
I'm trying out RealUI, and liking it so far, but was curious about the Layout Changer. I noticed that all my fonts are really small. I figured out I can adjust that with the UI scaler but but then I noticed that the High Res option listed in the Layout Changer is set to 1280x900. I actually run in 1920x1080. Where does the 1280x900 value get set? is this something I can change? Would changing this address the really tiny font sizes I'm seeing? It is correctly in High Res mode, and changing to Low Res doesn't actually seem to affect anything. Thanks!
Are you sure you aren't just reading the 'Minimum Screen Size for High Res'? The Layout Changer doesn't display your current resolution. I believe the font sizes is a separate setting from the resolution, I unfortunately do not know how to do this.

04-16-13, 02:04 PM   #1153
Landrown
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Yes, I think you are correct. That is what I am seeing. So I guess I am more curious than ever if there is a simple way to globally change the fonts. When I adjust the UI scale the fonts start looking "jaggedy". Do I have to go through each addon to change the fonts?

04-16-13, 02:09 PM   #1154
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Yes, I think you are correct. That is what I am seeing. So I guess I am more curious than ever if there is a simple way to globally change the fonts. When I adjust the UI scale the fonts start looking "jaggedy". Do I have to go through each addon to change the fonts?
/realui > Fonts > High Res

You'll likely want to change the pixel_hr fonts to Standard, and the Outline style to OUTLINE

04-16-13, 02:12 PM   #1155
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Mortarius View Post
I was just curious, what exactly does the Stat Display do? I don't seem to notice it anywhere.

Also wanted to say keep up the awesome work, love the UI!
Displays just below the HuD and to the Left. Should see your tracked stats written there.

04-16-13, 02:19 PM   #1156
Mortarius
Premium Member
Premium Member
Displays just below the HuD and to the Left. Should see your tracked stats written there.
Hmm, I have nothing there. Is it a max level only option? (My character is only 40).

04-16-13, 02:22 PM   #1157
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Hmm, I have nothing there. Is it a max level only option? (My character is only 40).
Should display for all. Getting any errors? What are your stats set to?

04-16-13, 02:47 PM   #1158
Landrown
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thank you, that really helped with the fonts. The only ones I have not figured out how to change now are the ones in your new buff screenshots. Are those not using the regular font settings?

04-16-13, 03:06 PM   #1159
Mortarius
Premium Member
Premium Member
Should display for all. Getting any errors? What are your stats set to?
This is what I have, and don't appear to be getting any errors.

*Edit* Why is my screenshot so fuzzy? I set the quality to 10 >.>

04-16-13, 03:51 PM   #1160
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Thank you, that really helped with the fonts. The only ones I have not figured out how to change now are the ones in your new buff screenshots. Are those not using the regular font settings?
They're set in /raven, under the defaults tab

This is what I have, and don't appear to be getting any errors.

*Edit* Why is my screenshot so fuzzy? I set the quality to 10 >.>
Ahh. They only show in combat

(imgur downgrades image quality if image exceeds a certain size)

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI