03-10-15, 09:57 AM   #1
HeSaveDave
A Defias Bandit
Red face Switching from Curse to Minion?

I am wanting to switch from the Curse updater to Minion. Can I just install Minion and will it see my addons or is there something else I need to do? I am not sure what the process is. Thanks!
03-10-15, 10:11 AM   #2
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
Minion will do its best and try to detect all the AddOns you have installed. If you have some AddOns not available on WoWInterface it won't detect those. If you find an AddOn is missing from the installed list after you install Minion you can always click on the "find more" tab, search for the AddOn thats missing and re-install it.

If you have any other questions please feel free to post them.

I moved your thread to the Minion forum

Last edited by Dolby : 03-10-15 at 10:13 AM.
03-10-15, 10:20 AM   #3
HeSaveDave
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
Minion will do its best and try to detect all the AddOns you have installed. If you have some AddOns not available on WoWInterface it won't detect those. If you find an AddOn is missing from the installed list after you install Minion you can always click on the "find more" tab, search for the AddOn thats missing and re-install it.

If you have any other questions please feel free to post them.

I moved your thread to the Minion forum
Thanks so much!

Does auto update mean I can click a button and it will run through and update all addons without continuously clicking update?
03-10-15, 10:40 AM   #4
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
Originally Posted by HeSaveDave View Post
Thanks so much!

Does auto update mean I can click a button and it will run through and update all addons without continuously clicking update?
We have a 1 button update all where you click it and it updates all the AddOns needing updates for that specific game

AND

We have a setting under options called "auto update" and when its enabled Minion will just automatically update the AddOns as it finds updates to them with out you needing to click anything. Both of those options are free and do not require any premium subscription.
03-10-15, 10:47 AM   #5
HeSaveDave
A Defias Bandit
Wink

Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
We have a 1 button update all where you click it and it updates all the AddOns needing updates for that specific game

AND

We have a setting under options called "auto update" and when its enabled Minion will just automatically update the AddOns as it finds updates to them with out you needing to click anything. Both of those options are free and do not require any premium subscription.
Wow! That is awesome! TY!

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Minion » Switching from Curse to Minion?