01-28-11, 02:17 PM   #1
blademage727
A Fallenroot Satyr

Exclamation nUI5 Unit Frames?

For a month or so now, only solo, 5man, and 10man layouts for unit frames seem to be active in nUI5. I have been checking here every now and then to see if any fixes or such have been mentioned, but have yet to see any. Is this an intentional change? If not, does anyone have any idea why this is happening? It's beginning to get frustrating when I'm in larger raid groups, especially when they are still being formed, as I can't tell if it's full or not. (As a hunter, I don't really need to see the rest of the raid's health and whatnot, otherwise it would be far more frustrating. XP )

Also, a bit of a side note, but is there anywhere that lists the differences between nUI5 and nUI6 feature-wise? I haven't switched over yet as I don't want to end up losing any features I use a lot that may not have been implemented in nUI6 yet.

01-28-11, 04:01 PM   #2
Seer
A Molten Giant
You sure you got nUI+ and not the normal version ?

IE, the + version is only available here. Other sites only have the normal version and no automatic updater tool I know has it either.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » nUI5 Unit Frames?