Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
11-02-10, 02:32 AM   #1
d3m0n75
A Defias Bandit
Window scaling?

ok im not sure if this has been covered or not, but does nUI have a form of Viewport scaling? i had used nUI for a very long time until .... i had to use the abom in ICC i come acrossed a small issue that makes using nUI very difficult unless you change your view area drastically. to use the abom propperly u need to stand as close to the center of the slime puddles, and when your inside controlling the abom you cant even see the aboms feet unless you turn ur camera angle to looking at the floor, making it alil hard to see a large portion of the room, now i know this is only one instance that makes this difficult, and i couldnt find anything telling me if this has something setup for this or if u can adjust its scaling but it would be a very nice thing to have in there so your actual game surface isnt truncated by the 2 inches or so of addon taking up the bottom of the screen. I have since stopped using nUI and would love to return to using it, ive downloaded a viewport mod and added a bunch of addons and still dont like it as i liked nUI all in one addon. could i also use the viewport mod i have downloaded to fix this issue or am i confused.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Suggestion Box » Window scaling?