Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
05-27-11, 08:47 PM   #1
jurundo
Banned
Ask of help so as to create complex targeting macros

Hi,

Should you know I tried everything I could to this myself, unfortunately, I guess I don't know enough to succeed it.

I tried many scripts made by me or found on some forums which didn't work on 3.3.5 and that I didn't test on 4.0.0 +

I figured 3 extremly helpful targeting macros, made them half working since 2.4.3, and now aim to make them fully work with your help.

Here they are.

Should we firstly assume these as variables, if I can say so...

FOCUS = fact of focusing; TARGET = fact of targeting; focus = focused unit; target = targeted unit; player = unit nature;

lasttarget = previous target;

Macro 1: focus current target then change target

Action 1:

if "target" exists and "target" is hostile and "target" is player then FOCUS (target)

if "target" = "focus" then FOCUS ("lasttarget) or [if unit = "currenttarget" then "DO NOT TARGET")

-- so to avoid my focus to go on the current target when spamming the macro while no other unit is in the targeting range

Action 2:

if unit is hostile and unit is player then TARGET (unit)

Macro 2: focus current target then target lasttarget

Action 1:

if "target" exists and "target" is hostile and "target" is player then FOCUS (target)

if "target" = "focus" then FOCUS ("lasttarget") or [if unit = "currenttarget" then "DO NOT TARGET")

-- so to avoid my focus to go on the current target when spamming the macro while no other unit is in the targeting range

Action 2:

TARGET ("lasttarget")

Macro 3: target only Non Player Units

if unit is not player and is hostile then TARGET (unit)

What I managed to do:

macro 1: incomplete
/focus [harm, exists]
/targetenemyplayer

macro 2: incomplete
/focus [harm, exists]
/targetlasttarget

macro 3: not working on 3.3.5 but not tested on 4.0.0 +
/target pet, totem

Thank you for whoever takes the time to read this and eventually helps or tries me or tries to.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Macro Help » Ask of help so as to create complex targeting macros