11-10-14, 01:38 PM   #1
strikerboy414
A Cliff Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
[New Project] Nairul UI 2.0

Hello,

You will note that Nairul UI is currently an RDX Theme. However, it is a very old version of my UI and it is also not functioning correctly. Here are some new unitframes I've been working on. Please give feedback!

Player

Left image: Player window with buff bars. Right image: Player window with additional text (shown on mouseover).

Target

Target window with target castbar. Green texture indicates predicted healing. Background changes color from black to red as unit loses more HP. Target of Target window also shown.

Party

Party window. Red border indicates dispel-able debuff. Party Target window also shown (Party castbars available but not shown.)

Raid

Grid-style raidframes. Red border indicates dispel-able debuff. Grey unit indicates out-of-range. Green texture indicates predicted healing. Background changes color from black to red as unit loses more HP.
11-11-14, 02:22 AM   #2
sigg
Featured Artist

Featured
Really nice.

You can of course get back the theme. And I will not delivered it with the core RDX.

Cheers

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » OpenRDX » OpenRDX Community » OpenRDX: Post your UIs & DUIs » [New Project] Nairul UI 2.0