03-03-07, 11:54 PM   #1
GoE
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Twink for BG

I'm probably gonna be making a twink for bg.. it will be level 19 cause I'm too lazy to level it past that right now :P

My main choices are a hunter, a rogue, or a loldain.

Could anybody make some suggestions, and post the best build for the circumstances?

Appreciate it.
03-04-07, 12:11 AM   #2
shalida
A Murloc Raider

Thumbs up twink choice

i have a twink on aggramar, a little gnome rogue (babyrouge), and i feel that hunters are the best twinks, because they get the most honor fast, they can tag things and run away, and they can kite anyone.

so from me id say hunter. they are also easier to gear then a rogue.

good luck twinking, shalida
Aggramar

i love my druids...
03-04-07, 04:51 AM   #3
Xanithon
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Lol... There is hardly a build for 19 twinks.

Rogue:
I'd say - 5/5 Malice, 3/3 Imp Backstab, 2/2 Murder.

Hunter:
I'd say - 5/5 Lethal Shots, 3/3 Humanoid Slaying, 2/2 Raptor Strikes

Paladin:
I'd say - Never played one, never will, never even think about playing one.

Horde FTW.

03-05-07, 07:37 AM   #4
Mniep
A Defias Bandit

I had a couple twinks. They were all rogues and had 5/5 Malice. I have played against hunter twinks and they are very hard to kill because of the advantage with the pet. Pallys? ehh, idk. I would go with a rogue though, you can just sap the pet and kill the hunter
03-05-07, 08:31 AM   #5
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Mniep
I had a couple twinks. They were all rogues and had 5/5 Malice. I have played against hunter twinks and they are very hard to kill because of the advantage with the pet. Pallys? ehh, idk. I would go with a rogue though, you can just sap the pet and kill the hunter
You can only sap humanoids, not animals.

At level 19 if you are twinked as a rogue your armor and stam is high enough to ignore the pet - just try to get into melee range of the hunter and wail on him - ignore the pet.

If the hunter is good you will never touch him.
03-06-07, 03:59 AM   #6
Nordh
A Murloc Raider
Rogues are popular twinkies. Makes me hungry!

http://wow.uiscreens.com
03-12-07, 07:31 AM   #7
Mizer18
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Best possible Twinks at 19 are Hunters, Rogues, Warlocks, and Paladins, the other classes fall short at lvl 19 cuz there just isn't enough to keep them alive against the four mentioned above. A very good Twinked hunter can and will be able to kill any other twink class in the game, only way he/she can really die easily is being over-run by more than the players skill can handle or if wing clip gets dodged like 4-5 times in a row (man i hate that).

Twinked rogues are of course, twinked rogues theres not much to say as everyone knows what to expect from one.

A very viable twink class is the warlock because of all the DoT's in such a short time, most people dont even know what hits or kills them before they figure out its the "Dang Lock" and locks are very good Hunter "Hunters" considering they can just put all the dots on a hunter trying to kite them and then even if they die, that hunter has a very low chance of living.

Paladins can just be evil if played right at lvl 19, seeing as most pali's just try to become immune and heal themselves (idiots since i can just start pelting them with arrows again after they are done healing and my pet is there hitting them too as soon as immunity ends) but a good pali will know when to become immune as well as when to actually pop in the heals for a very good flag carrier (Pali's really do make the best flag carriers IMHO at lvl 19) and they can even dish out rather decent damage, i will admit i've had my problems with some good twinked palis.

these are just my opinions based on my being a hunter at lvl 19 (i would say i'm twinked but i'm not considering i have absolutely no enchants and i still always end up with most damage and HK's in a BG, roflsauce)

In my experience as a Hunter, the worst class for me to face has been the Warlock, right after i kill one if i cant sit down and eat because of more enemies coming my way, i pretty much die on the spot because of their dot's
03-13-07, 10:25 AM   #8
hav3r
A Murloc Raider

Post twink rogue

ok ive read what u ve wrote but i wanna try a rogue twink can u say a list of gear for it ?
03-13-07, 10:27 AM   #9
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
go to http://www.thottbot.com to browse and you'll get a nice list plus where to get it from.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-13-07, 11:00 AM   #10
Lucana
A Kobold Labourer
Have to say that hunters pwn as 19 twinks..
I got a 19 rogue myself, he is always getting pwn by hunters ..
Well i you wanna see him "http://armory.wow-europe.com/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&n=Anubus" that is the link xD cya in wsg!
03-13-07, 02:57 PM   #11
hav3r
A Murloc Raider

Post twink

ok u've made my mind!!im creating a twink hunter!!

Last edited by hav3r : 03-13-07 at 03:01 PM. Reason: writting bugs >_>
03-13-07, 03:56 PM   #12
Mizer18
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

HUNTERS FTW, nice another one to the fold

lol i've made like 14 hunters over my time playing, all on dif servers, lol, so only 2 are actually anything substantial in lvl, and despite people saying they require no skill, dont believe them, because thats an easy way for the rogue to kill you, lol, as well as any class, accept maybe priest...
04-17-07, 09:13 AM   #13
Skan
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Twink rogues FTW! CS, BS, Gouge, Thistle Tea, CB Eviscerate, dead (if not, vanish and repeat). Simple! No skill at all! ;P
04-20-07, 12:25 AM   #14
Subway
A Murloc Raider
heres a sorta twinked rogue .. i kno im to late but he rips kids pretty hard

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/#c...ms&n=Chihuahua

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Class Discussions » Twink for BG