09-12-11, 08:18 PM   #1
Yoshinkai
A Defias Bandit
nUI and Healbot

Hey guys i just downloaded nUI and Id like to say a job well done. I love it.

One small problem though is I cant get healbot to load up with nui

HELP

ohhh and on another note is there an update for the translucent black or blue ui? It looks great but it says its outdated and my ui wont load it

Cheers
Mike

09-12-11, 09:06 PM   #2
Chmee
A Molten Giant
It sounds like you're using nUI+ 5.whatever, and some skin you got from here. Fair enough.

The "out of date" bit doesn't mean it doesn't work, it means that the file which tells the WoW client with which version of the client the addon is designed to work is out of date. Usually you can just click "Load Out of Date Addons" in the addon list (at the login screen which lists your characters, button in the lower left corner labelled "Addons").

If what you're talking about is the basic addon (I don't remember, to be honest, what it looks like) you can look at the downloads in the nUI: Art directory here to find different skins.

Last edited by Chmee : 09-13-11 at 07:55 AM.

09-13-11, 01:52 AM   #3
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Healbot should load up fine with it. If you want to use it with the panel system then you need the healbot plugin but if thats not seemingly working despite being active it could need updating.

What happens with healbot when you run wow ?

09-16-11, 04:48 AM   #4
Yoshinkai
A Defias Bandit
Hi

I tried loading the out of date add-on and it did nothing

Secondly Healbot works fine thank you. It appears that was my error lol I typed /hb and ... Viola there it was

As for the first issue again I'm not running nui+ yet I'll have to try to DL that today

09-16-11, 01:25 PM   #5
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Glad to see you got it working.

nUI itself doesn't play with healbot unless Scott has made some changes in the last year regarding the addon.

And all nUI healbot plugin should do is hide the window when the healbot plugin tab isn't visible and show it again when it is. It may revise the layout somewhat to fit into the frame but I don't recall that happening a long while back when I used it last.

If that doesn't work then the plugin may be at fault so turning off the plugin should allow you to place healbot on the screen as per normal so it sounds like the /hb you did may have solved at least part of the problem.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » nUI and Healbot