02-05-11, 01:06 PM   #1
willgk
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Unable to Progress Click to Complete Quests

Hey Carb, I found a small bug, it appears you are unable to progress click to complete quests if they aren't in your database. For instance Broken Serpent Figurine I am unable to complete.

02-06-11, 04:47 AM   #2
jarda128
A Cyclonian
i have got same experience with some quest which is not in database and must be complete clicking on ?.You must logout disable all addons login ,complete quests ,logout enable addons login.i hope someone reports that quests because i didnt.

02-06-11, 06:07 AM   #3
Jigain
A Molten Giant

Ooooor...

You could disable Carbonite's option to move the Blizzard objectives window into Carbonite, which causes the standard flashing turn-in option to appear.

Ooooor...

You could open the default quest log with ALT + L and click the Complete Quest button.

Ooooor...

You could download and install the addon Addon Control Panel (or ACP for short) to disable and enable addons on the fly without ever having to relog.

02-07-11, 12:00 PM   #4
jarda128
A Cyclonian
Thank you for much better solutions.But the best of that would be fix quests databeses in carbonite

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Unable to Progress Click to Complete Quests