07-04-06, 09:55 AM   #1
Kaynos
A Kobold Labourer
Bag opening halfway offscreen

Check that pic below, i have opened a shell and the window is halfway off the screen and i can't move it. Any idea how to move that container elsewhere ? Add-ons is CT mod.

http://img282.imageshack.us/img282/8471/bag23jd.jpg
07-05-06, 10:31 PM   #2
ILT2M
A Defias Bandit

I have ix and I believe it comes with an addon so that wherever your mouse is when you loot thats where the loot menu appears. I doubt you are that stupid but if that helps you great. Its something like quick loot or something. My WoW computer is being used otherwise Id check. If that doesn't work try downloading Move Anything from here or Cursegaming.com Its a mod that allows you to move most anything. Im not sure if that includes the loot window.
07-06-06, 07:03 AM   #3
nexzt
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
The mod is called quickloot and moveanything does allow you to move the loot window.

Till you figure out what you want to use you could always hold down Shift then click the corpse and it will auto loot everything without you having to click all of it.
07-06-06, 07:10 AM   #4
Gello
A Molten Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Try this to see if it works:

/script LootFrame:SetClampedToScreen(1)

If it does, then add LootFrame:SetClampedToScreen(1) to the end of QuickLoot.lua so it keeps that behavior.

Or if you want the loot window in one spot and not moving, you can disable QuickLoot. The default behavior is to open the loot window on the left side of the screen.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Bag opening halfway offscreen