04-08-08, 07:01 PM   #1
Xg4m3r
A Kobold Labourer
Exclamation ~ LOOKING FOR ~ Interface mods: - Read inside for details! *PLEASE HELP*

Hey all.

I'm looking for some interface mods to provide a very distinct look to my UI.

I'd like some smooth looking mods which have everything arranged neatly and look either square and symmetrical or curvy, looking modern.

Seing as It's quite hard to explain what I'm trying to get at, here's a picture below as an example!

PLEASE HELP!!

~Xg
04-08-08, 09:45 PM   #2
Rigorous
Noggenfogger Anonymous

look at Skinner. it can quickly and easily provide a unified look to all of the interface elements.

you can further unify elements through the use of Shared Media (as well as potentially adding your own textures/graphics with MyMedia) and eePanels, as well as CyCircled (do a search for CyCircled on this site and take a look at all the styles available already).
"I guess I kinda lost control, because in the middle of the play I ran up and lit the evil puppet villain on fire. No, I didn't. Just kidding. I just said that to help illustrate one of the human emotions, which is freaking out. Another emotion is greed, as when you kill someone for money, or something like that. Another emotion is generosity, as when you pay someone double what he paid for his stupid puppet." - Jack Handy

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » ~ LOOKING FOR ~ Interface mods: - Read inside for details! *PLEASE HELP*