09-19-12, 09:06 AM   #1
KELSIPHER
A Defias Bandit
Anyone run into this map problem?

Got the new carbonite and in the minimap/full map the only zones that show up is the one I am in. I have to cursor over every other zone for it to show up. Anyone ewse had this problem?

Ex:
http://i.imgur.com/BXX5f.jpg
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lep0PeeX-UU&hd=1

09-19-12, 10:51 AM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I had that same problem. It started when I installed the WoW 64bit client. The 64bit client took a crap this past weekend, so I deleted it. Now my map is back to normal (the way it used to be before the 64bit client). I tried just having WoW launch the 32bit version to get my map back, but for some odd reason the map stayed like that until I deleted the 64but WoW. I have unusual problems (or so I've been told) with my computer in general, though, so....

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

09-19-12, 11:07 AM   #3
ninjalogic
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by KELSIPHER View Post
Got the new carbonite and in the minimap/full map the only zones that show up is the one I am in. I have to cursor over every other zone for it to show up. Anyone ewse had this problem?
what i would try is right click the map when its open like that and adjust the transparency setting, it has a few so just try each one to you get it to where you want

09-19-12, 02:20 PM   #4
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
the fix for that is in the roll your own thread.

09-22-12, 09:14 AM   #5
KELSIPHER
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by ninjalogic View Post
what i would try is right click the map when its open like that and adjust the transparency setting, it has a few so just try each one to you get it to where you want
Thanks but I had already tried all the transparency settings :/

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Anyone run into this map problem?