08-13-18, 08:45 PM   #1
jpsgaming
A Fallenroot Satyr
Zuldazar

You may know already but Zuldazar does not render in the map box. Zones just outside do though. City is the only thing.

https://ibb.co/kKRY5p

Thanks!
08-14-18, 08:07 AM   #2
CedricDur
A Fallenroot Satyr
Same deal with the Tiragard sound. The player icon shows me outside the map and the minimap is just black. I can drag the map to Tiragard and see the city, but if I move I'm moved back to the blackness. Every other map works fine so far.
08-20-18, 03:04 PM   #3
SemperYoda
A Defias Bandit
The arrow centers out in the middle of nowhere when entering the Zandalari capital or any indoor area instead of centering on Zandalar isle. Same thing happens in Kul Tiras. Semi fix is to unclick follow me. Just kind of difficult to have to keep dragging map back to the island and have it reset with the arrow being out in a blank area.
08-20-18, 11:11 PM   #4
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Last release was for Pre-Patch. I didnt have access to beta so many things from BfA might be missing. U need to wait a little more for those zones to be fixed.
08-22-18, 07:27 AM   #5
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

Latest alpha should fix this issue.
08-25-18, 05:06 PM   #6
jpsgaming
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by ircdirk View Post
Latest alpha should fix this issue.
Thanks!

However I have a question. Now the map for Zudazar comes up but it covers all the minimap icons, profession trainers, quest etc etc. Is there a way to disable the capital city overlays or disable it for cities at least.

I feel dumb mentioning it and now wanting to know if I can turn it off.
08-26-18, 02:01 AM   #7
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by jpsgaming View Post
Thanks!

However I have a question. Now the map for Zudazar comes up but it covers all the minimap icons, profession trainers, quest etc etc. Is there a way to disable the capital city overlays or disable it for cities at least.

I feel dumb mentioning it and now wanting to know if I can turn it off.
There are no icons becouse there is no data for them, u need to wait till we scrap this data from wowhead.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » Zuldazar