12-13-06, 02:10 AM   #61
moullas
A Kobold Labourer
what i have noticed so far beside ctmod being one of the best mods out there.

here are some stuff I noticed so far.

I cant see the pet buffs at all, partied several times with hunters warlocks etc. , I need to click on the pet and the buffs are shown on the big frame that shows up.

so far it happened to me 2 times that after opening the map ( i am a herbalist ) all the frames disappear, I haven't managed to pinpoint this behaviour some people said it might be all the herbs getting pinned on the map.

if possible the buffs instead of vertically to be an option to be horizontally ala ctmod style.

in any future update would it be possible to unlock/lock the party frame windows as a healer its very hard to keep looking left right left right.

but besides all this the best mod out there.
12-13-06, 04:03 AM   #62
Zagash
A Murloc Raider
I got a bugreport , dont know if this one is caused by another mod I use or not. Anyway, I post it here to further investigate

Screen #1
Screen #2
Screen #3
12-13-06, 04:17 AM   #63
Damncold
A Defias Bandit
with the newest CT_Mod installed the petbar of my water elemental (mage lvl 41 talent) disappear at irregular intervals.

i have also the problem with the chat arrows and chatscrolling. changing settings with every new login...

PS: I dont know exactly if that was a function of the old CT_Mod but bevor the patch i could target a player by <ctrl> + left klick on the name in the chat. That was extrem helpfull for whispers like: "Pls give Int Buff!!!!111" ^^

Last edited by Damncold : 12-13-06 at 06:11 AM.
12-13-06, 02:14 PM   #64
Zidomo
A Cliff Giant

CT_MailMod (among other CT mods) is calling Blizzard's (now) protected functions when it shouldn't be.

Running only CT_UnitFrames, CT_PartyBuffs & CT_MailMod (not the main CT_Mod) at the time the errors below occurred. And using the latest files (as of this date) out of "CTMod 2 - Update 8.zip".

They happened both in and out of combat. I did not have the Blizzard ToT frame up at any time (I disabled it in Interface Options). Also not running any mod that adds a ToT frame:

"ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'CT_MailMod' tried to call the protected function 'TargetofTargetFrame:Hide()'.\n<in C code>: in function `Hide'\nFrameXML\\TargetFrame.lua:574: in function `TargetofTarget_Update'\nFrameXML\\TargetFrame.lua:79: in function `TargetFrame_OnEvent'\n<string>:\"TargetFrame:OnEvent\":2: in function <[string \"TargetFrame:OnEvent\"]:1>"

"ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'CT_MailMod' tried to call the protected function 'TargetofTargetFrame:Hide()'.\n<in C code>: in function `Hide'\nFrameXML\\TargetFrame.lua:574: in function `TargetofTarget_Update'\nFrameXML\\TargetFrame.lua:79: in function `TargetFrame_OnEvent'\n<string>:\"TargetFrame:OnEvent\":2: in function <[string \"TargetFrame:OnEvent\"]:1>\n<in C code>: in function `CameraOrSelectOrMoveStop'\n<string>:\"CAMERAORSELECTORMOVE\":5: in function <[string \"CAMERAORSELECTORMOVE\"]:1>"

"ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'CT_MailMod' tried to call the protected function 'TargetofTargetFrame:Hide()'.\n<in C code>: in function `Hide'\nFrameXML\\TargetFrame.lua:574: in function `TargetofTarget_Update'\nFrameXML\\TargetFrame.lua:79: in function `TargetFrame_OnEvent'\n<string>:\"TargetFrame:OnEvent\":2: in function <[string \"TargetFrame:OnEvent\"]:1>\n<in C code>: in function `TargetNearestEnemy'\n<string>:\"TARGETNEARESTENEMY\":2: in function <[string \"TARGETNEARESTENEMY\"]:1>"

"ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'CT_MailMod' tried to call the protected function 'PartyMemberFrame1PetFrame:Hide()'.\n<in C code>: in function `Hide'\nFrameXML\\PartyMemberFrame.lua:83: in function `PartyMemberFrame_UpdatePet'\nFrameXML\\PartyMemberFrame.lua:67: in function `PartyMemberFrame_UpdateMember'\nFrameXML\\PartyMemberFrame.lua:142: in function `PartyMemberFrame_OnEvent'\n<string>:\"PartyMemberFrame1:OnEvent\":2: in function <[string \"PartyMemberFrame1:OnEvent\"]:1"

And on and on. A total of 17 errors like this occurred over 3 hours or so of playing a level 41 hunter alt.

Have also seen protected function-call errors with other CT mods previously--CT_UnitFrames, CT_PartyBuffs and the base CT_Mod when I had it running. Can't post those errors yet as BugSack/BugGrabber can only save 100 errors before it starts overwriting the old ones.
12-13-06, 02:28 PM   #65
Sins
A Kobold Labourer
CT Timer issue

I couldnt find the option to bring up CT timer. Can I get some help on this? Thx.
12-13-06, 05:15 PM   #66
websterguy
A Defias Bandit
In regards to the problem with having to reset not hiding chat scroll buttions and using chat scroll by mouse wheel.... I noticed that if I switch the options to tell ct_core that I DO want them hidden and I DON'T want to use the mouse wheel, on relogging it switches them. So ct_mod is apparently simply reading the options the wrong way on load. If you don't want to have to switch the options each time you log, just put them the opposite of how you want until it gets fixed.
12-13-06, 09:34 PM   #67
ToolPunk
An Aku'mai Servant

When selecting to Duel someone I am forced to disable the CT_BarMod before continuing. This also occurs when targeting someone to attack but then trying to sleep (you have to click out of attack mode to perform the sleep option to avoid having to disable).

I am also recieving an error message in BG as soon as I click to use Blood Rage.
12-13-06, 10:58 PM   #68
Gingorn
A Kobold Labourer
CTBAR (possible but sure it is)

once i go to stealth, the mainbar switch to stealth bar. but once i unstealth. the main bar does not switch bar to normal action bar1.

same for some of my fellow rogues friend and some druids (shapeshifitng)

aicket <rogue, alt of gingorn>
12-14-06, 12:35 AM   #69
Alyndara
A Kobold Labourer

Im having a couple of problems - neither of which I think have been addressed dso far.

1) Whenever I enter a raid group I do not see any of the other raid members on my screen. I've tried playing with all the options and nothing changes anything, even if I disable CT_Raid I still have this problem, so it may be Blizz related - anyone else have this?

2) Also, starting just today, so I believe it's in update 8, I was in a group in SM and whenever I tried to loot gold I got an error that 'CT_Raid was attempting to (do something) reserved for the Blizzard UI' If i clicked ignore it would go away and i would get the gold, however after hitting this 18 times I had to disable CT_Raid. Any thoughts?

FYI I run the following mods: TitanBar, Moveable Bags, SCT, KLH Threat Meter, Bongos Bars (till bottom bar is ready), and Tank Buddy.

Any input would be great - Thanks.
12-14-06, 02:27 AM   #70
Ayrll
A Kobold Labourer
When binding a key thru your bar mod there is no way to remove the bind if you want to change it to a different key or remove it all together. If you change the binding it will still save the old binding in its memory and both the old and new key will be bound to the action.
12-14-06, 10:49 AM   #71
Drucila
A Defias Bandit
Still getting CT_CORE .lua bug every single time I mount....doesnt matter where I mount... Its various lines, if you need all the lines that are bugged I can mount and unmount and tell you them all but its been a ton of different ones in my error frame.

Thanks
12-14-06, 12:11 PM   #72
Keion
A Kobold Labourer
I am experiencing a bug in the newest build of CTRA. Whenever I used "Toggle Group/Class Sorting" button via keybindings it just changes the "header" of the groups from "Group 1" to "Rogue" etc.

But if I use the function in the CTRA options window it works fine
12-14-06, 02:23 PM   #73
nvus
A Defias Bandit
AddOns\CT_UnitFrames\CT_UnitFrameOptions.lua:116: attempt to index a nil value

i donno what that is but it shows up everytime i login
12-14-06, 03:01 PM   #74
auberon
A Kobold Labourer
The only bug I've been running into has been with CTCore. As mentioned by others whenever I login/logout a need to reset the Hide Scroll Arrows and Chat Scrolloing functions. Not a deal breaker, but annoying all the same. Love the work you guys have done on it all though. Looking really great!
12-14-06, 03:10 PM   #75
Aireale
A Kobold Labourer
CT_ExpenseHistory

Just downloaded the newest CT_Core. I am checking ExpenseHistory out and when I open it up at the bottom it says last update was 06/21/2006. It is not displaying correct information (i.e. toon names, gold for each toon). How can I get it to update with the correct information?
12-14-06, 11:45 PM   #76
Zidomo
A Cliff Giant

Originally Posted by Zidomo
CT_MailMod (among other CT mods) is calling Blizzard's (now) protected functions when it shouldn't be.

Running only CT_UnitFrames, CT_PartyBuffs & CT_MailMod (not the main CT_Mod) at the time the errors below occurred. And using the latest files (as of this date) out of "CTMod 2 - Update 8.zip".

They happened both in and out of combat. I did not have the Blizzard ToT frame up at any time (I disabled it in Interface Options). Also not running any mod that adds a ToT frame:

"ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'CT_MailMod' tried to call the protected function 'TargetofTargetFrame:Hide()'.\n<in C code>: in function `Hide'\nFrameXML\\TargetFrame.lua:574: in function `TargetofTarget_Update'\nFrameXML\\TargetFrame.lua:79: in function `TargetFrame_OnEvent'\n<string>:\"TargetFrame:OnEvent\":2: in function <[string \"TargetFrame:OnEvent\"]:1>"

"ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'CT_MailMod' tried to call the protected function 'TargetofTargetFrame:Hide()'.\n<in C code>: in function `Hide'\nFrameXML\\TargetFrame.lua:574: in function `TargetofTarget_Update'\nFrameXML\\TargetFrame.lua:79: in function `TargetFrame_OnEvent'\n<string>:\"TargetFrame:OnEvent\":2: in function <[string \"TargetFrame:OnEvent\"]:1>\n<in C code>: in function `CameraOrSelectOrMoveStop'\n<string>:\"CAMERAORSELECTORMOVE\":5: in function <[string \"CAMERAORSELECTORMOVE\"]:1>"

"ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'CT_MailMod' tried to call the protected function 'TargetofTargetFrame:Hide()'.\n<in C code>: in function `Hide'\nFrameXML\\TargetFrame.lua:574: in function `TargetofTarget_Update'\nFrameXML\\TargetFrame.lua:79: in function `TargetFrame_OnEvent'\n<string>:\"TargetFrame:OnEvent\":2: in function <[string \"TargetFrame:OnEvent\"]:1>\n<in C code>: in function `TargetNearestEnemy'\n<string>:\"TARGETNEARESTENEMY\":2: in function <[string \"TARGETNEARESTENEMY\"]:1>"

"ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'CT_MailMod' tried to call the protected function 'PartyMemberFrame1PetFrame:Hide()'.\n<in C code>: in function `Hide'\nFrameXML\\PartyMemberFrame.lua:83: in function `PartyMemberFrame_UpdatePet'\nFrameXML\\PartyMemberFrame.lua:67: in function `PartyMemberFrame_UpdateMember'\nFrameXML\\PartyMemberFrame.lua:142: in function `PartyMemberFrame_OnEvent'\n<string>:\"PartyMemberFrame1:OnEvent\":2: in function <[string \"PartyMemberFrame1:OnEvent\"]:1"

And on and on. A total of 17 errors like this occurred over 3 hours or so of playing a level 41 hunter alt.

Have also seen protected function-call errors with other CT mods previously--CT_UnitFrames, CT_PartyBuffs and the base CT_Mod when I had it running. Can't post those errors yet as BugSack/BugGrabber can only save 100 errors before it starts overwriting the old ones.
Same thing tonight, this time in a 5-man party in an instance with my 60 priest. They popped up all the time before I finally had enough and disabled CT_MailMod.

Using CT_MailMod, CT_PartyBuffs & CT_UnitFrames only (not CT_Mod) out of "CTMod-Update 8" (the latest). And no target-of-target frame was ever active (the only one I have access to is the Blizzard one) when the errors occurred. Also, always happened in combat, not outside of it.

"ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'CT_MailMod' tried to call the protected function 'TargetofTargetFrame:Hide()'.\n<in C code>: in function `Hide'\nFrameXML\\TargetFrame.lua:574: in function `TargetofTarget_Update'\nFrameXML\\TargetFrame.lua:79: in function `TargetFrame_OnEvent'\n<string>:\"TargetFrame:OnEvent\":2: in function <[string \"TargetFrame:OnEvent\"]:1>\n<in C code>: in function `TargetUnit'\nFrameXML\\SecureTemplates.lua:273: in function `SecureActionButton_OnClick'\nFrameXML\\SecureTemplates.lua:326: in function `SecureUnitButton_OnClick'\n<string>:\"PartyMemberFrame4:OnClick\":2: in function <[string \"PartyMemberFrame4:OnClick\"]:1>"

and so on. I should ask wtf CT_MailMod is doing trying to hook (now) protected functions in target frames in combat, but I won't .
12-15-06, 01:11 AM   #77
sturmy
A Defias Bandit
BWL'ed yesterday, too many war / pally deaths, as MC of Razorgore I tried to aggro the room, and then release Razor from MC so that I could start running around.
When trying to release Razor, the infamous "CT_Raid used an action forbidden by Blizz". Ignoring kept the MC, I had to disable and do the reloadUI. Normal MC timeout does not raise that alert.

CT_Raid 1.62
12-15-06, 02:19 AM   #78
Tyogran
A Defias Bandit
I don't know if it has been reported yet but there's a problem with french localization about the paladin buffs.

I've posted a correction in the thread "Buff paladin".

Thanks for all anyway
12-15-06, 05:36 AM   #79
include
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
MouseScrolling?

i got a problem here with CTmod.
this bug seems to come with update number 8!

in CTcore, there's an option for MouseScolling the chatframes.
well, if i activate it, it works fine!

but as soon as i relogg or Reload the UI, it's disabled again. (even if the checkbox is CHECKED).
at the moment i always have to disable and re-enable this feature when i log in.

there's no error-message or something else, it's just disabled. (or won't get enabled on login ^^)

edit:
just saw auberon already reported this bug... sorry for double-posting it.
12-15-06, 11:13 AM   #80
screamerNM
A Kobold Labourer
Target of Target & Quest List Issues

Not sure if these are bugs (1st time using CTMod), but with update8 i noticed some different happenings compared to general release of v2.0000.

Target of Target: With CT_Unit turned on, i noticed that the Target of Target frame is a big static version of self/target frames. Is this by choice? Can this be turned off and reuse the default ToT? (I had to turn off CT_Unit to turn it off). And by static, i mean, that the buffs/debuffs icons never change.

Quest List: When i anchor it to a position, it seems that it'll stay there, as long as i don't update it with any progress in quest objectives. If it requires an update, it resets to orignal state.

thanks

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » CTMod 2.0 Bugs