06-16-05, 10:01 PM   #1
Kaelten
Jack's raging bile duct

Featured
Translators for Kael Cycle Mods

I'm looking for a group of people that I can routinely fall back on to translate my current and future mods. I would not demand this service of anyone in the group who didn't want to do it, likes its a job or something. I just would like to offer this for my non English reading users.

Please let me know if this is of interest to you. And just because one person is already interested in signing up for a language I would like to have more than one person on a language so I can double check veracity of the translation.

No offense to anyone is meant by that. Its just I want quality in the translations, at least to the degree I hope I display in the mods I make.
08-11-05, 06:19 AM   #2
Eldurias
A Kobold Labourer
German Translation

Hi Kael,

If you need someone who can translate your mod to german, perhaps i can help you.
Depending on my freetime (the day has only 24h ) i would like to hlep you with the translation...

Regards
Eldurias
09-17-05, 03:19 AM   #3
vincentgdg
A Murloc Raider
Hi there.

I already translated some addons into German and would like to do yours also. My german is perfect. :-)

Greetings
Thomas
06-20-06, 10:04 AM   #4
Garach
A Kobold Labourer
Let me know if you need any mods translated into swedish.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Translators for Kael Cycle Mods