08-17-07, 08:31 AM   #1
neptune13
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Fu Bar help

Hey guys, I am in need of some serious help and I hope I have come to the right place.
I currently use ag_UnitFrames as well as FuBar and I need some help with sizing of targets per say. Ex. When I mouse over an Item and or Character the text as well as all the stats are very very tiny, and this is causing major discomfort to my eyes. I will post later with a screeen shot or two to give you the feel (sorry at work right now) and this may help you all. Finally I really enjoyed the character as well as the target health and mana bar background when it had a gradient in it and looked a bit rough if i may and was not a solid color, I may be spinning my wheels on that one but that would be sweet if you knew what I was talking about. Thanks guys and I will post this later with a screenshot.
08-17-07, 10:22 AM   #2
JRCC
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

I'm not certain but it seems to me that you could have your UI scale really low causing the small tooltips. Have a look at interface options and try increasing the scale of the UI and see if that helps.

Other than that I'm completely stumped as to what could be causing this appart from a tooltip mod.
08-17-07, 11:20 AM   #3
neptune13
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Ok thanks man I will do that. Might you know what the mod "if any" is that maked the health and mana bars a bit grainy and with a bit more deptch that the plane old solid color.
08-17-07, 04:30 PM   #4
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
For altering your health and mana bars the only thing that comes to mind is a unit frame mod.
AG_uniteframes, Pitbull and a bunch of others. there should be a sub category for it in the download section.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Fu Bar help