09-02-07, 05:04 AM   #1
Mock
A Black Drake
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Replacement for Power Auras

Ive found a addon called Power Auras. It didnt do exactly as i wanted and i was wondering if it is any other addons like that??

Here u got a link:Powerauras
09-02-07, 06:49 AM   #2
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

Someone on the WoWAce forums is working on a new take on PowerAuras however the project is on hold due to some RL issues the author is dealing with. The mod's name is Avion. This mod is currently in early beta and is not on the normal WoWAce files site.
09-02-07, 08:11 AM   #3
JRCC
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Mock
Ive found a addon called Power Auras. It didnt do exactly as i wanted and i was wondering if it is any other addons like that??

Here u got a link:Powerauras
Would be helpful if you could tell us what "It didn't do exactly as you wanted".
09-02-07, 08:48 AM   #4
Mock
A Black Drake
Originally Posted by JRCC
Would be helpful if you could tell us what "It didn't do exactly as you wanted".
Ok, the thing i don't like with Power Auras is that theres not a option for some timer bars, only some numbers and for the second i think the gui is a bit complicated.

But i was really only looking for another mod, just to compare it with this and see if i would like that better.
09-02-07, 10:09 AM   #5
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

Originally Posted by Mock
Ok, the thing i don't like with Power Auras is that theres not a option for some timer bars, only some numbers and for the second i think the gui is a bit complicated.

But i was really only looking for another mod, just to compare it with this and see if i would like that better.
PowerAuras was not designed to give timer bars hence the name. If that is what you were looking for then mods like DoTimer, Chronometer and others would be a better choice. For now until Avion is released, PowerAura is the only mod does what it does (sorry about the vagueness of that last statement). What exactly where you using this mod for?

Last edited by Zyonin : 09-02-07 at 04:20 PM.
09-02-07, 12:46 PM   #6
Mock
A Black Drake
currently im using it to see better when im slowed by anything, when my target is stunned, when i got 5 combo points and things like that.

And I readed something about Avion and ill see forward to test it. Thx for tip
09-02-07, 04:22 PM   #7
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

As I stated in my first post Avion is early beta (at best). It works, however there are bugs and there is currently no config screen (the one that exists has no options to select from). Best to wait until the author can finish up with the first "public" beta and releases it.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Replacement for Power Auras