02-21-08, 10:47 PM   #1
Silverchild
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Xart

Hi there

I re-activated my WoW account a few weeks ago, and I'm still trying to figure what addons I used to customize my UI.

One I found is this one : Xart fairytale ( http://www.wowinterface.com/download...usingXArt.html ). Its outdate, but still works.

Ok so, in Xart, is there a way to configure it to maybe change colors and/or transparency? I've played for a long time with that background, I would like to keep it but maybe with a shade of blue or something. Is it possible? Or, can I 'export' that texture to another addon that would let me do it?

thanks!
02-22-08, 01:23 AM   #2
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Extract (open the XArt folder, look for any files with .blp or .tga extensions and copy/paste them somewhere else) the images and open in your favorite image editor.

If the images have a .blp extension, you need to convert them to .tga or png with a converter (BLP2PNG is my fav). Then edit with your favorite image editor. If you use the PNG format then covert back to blp or tga (with an alpha channel and transparency intact, The GIMP will automatically produce a WoW friendly tga).

Last edited by Zyonin : 02-22-08 at 02:21 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Xart