07-19-16, 10:30 AM   #1
Roobah
A Kobold Labourer
Can't disable Hide in Combat, Multiple Gathering Icons

Hey,

First I'd like to say that I'm a new WOW player and just installed this addon a few hours ago and I'm loving it! The maps, the quest and the gathering guide is just awesome! Thank you

Now, onto the problems...
I enabled Hide in combat a while ago and now I'd rather disable it. I found a thread that said I can disable it by right clicking on the top bar of the minimap. Right clicking that does nothing. Is it bugged?
Update: I figured this one out! If the minimap is locked, the menu won't open. Unlock and you can see the menu.

Also, I'm tracking and gathering herbs and on each node, there's more than 1 icon! Say if I'm gathering Silverleaf, there's 2-3 icons of silverleaf on same location, overlapping each other! I've imported the node data from GatherMate2_Data.

And is there a way to change the reaching distance before removing a target? Every time I get close to an herb, about 60 yards away if I'm not mistaken, the target is removed. That's way too far, specially since if there's multiple nodes close to each other, they're all removed really fast even though I'm not really close to them.

So many questions, sorry!

P.S. Can I change yards to meters?

Last edited by Roobah : 07-19-16 at 10:37 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » Can't disable Hide in Combat, Multiple Gathering Icons