01-29-10, 06:06 AM   #1
goldengamer
A Fallenroot Satyr
Experience Bar / Reputation Bars mod

Hi guys ^^

I was just wondering if there's some good exp bar addons out there? I used to *love* fuxpfu, I think that's the one that had a sparkly-progress on the bar. But since then its been out of date and I've changed to broker stuff

I use XPbarnone atm, but wondered if there was anything new / more configurable?

OH! And I've been trying so hard to find a mod that has 2 bars, 1 for exp and 1 for reps, that'd be lovely Or at least 2 bars that can have 2 selected reps on each. See it in so many ui collections, and can't quite figure out what they use.
01-29-10, 06:08 AM   #2
Wimpface
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
eXPeritia for the experience bar and ReputationBars for the Rep bars should do it.

EDIT: What's wrong with XPBarNone? It should do it's job just fine as far as I know?
01-29-10, 12:38 PM   #3
Torhal
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by goldengamer View Post
Hi guys ^^

I was just wondering if there's some good exp bar addons out there? I used to *love* fuxpfu, I think that's the one that had a sparkly-progress on the bar. But since then its been out of date and I've changed to broker stuff
<snip>
The official direct replacement is Xparky.

Author of NPCScan and many other AddOns.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Experience Bar / Reputation Bars mod