01-07-08, 02:26 AM   #1
Tokidoki
A Defias Bandit
hide UI when casting aoe

Hello,

I m trying to find a macro or mod to hide the interface when I casting a targeted aoe.
When you first used blizzard for example or any aoe that used the green target area it would automatically hide your UI so you could target better then show it again when you started to cast.
Is there a macro or something to do this ?

thank you all

Tokidoki
01-07-08, 05:31 AM   #2
Voonka
A Cyclonian
I'm not sure when blizzard phased that particular feature out but i would imagine with some know how you could craft this into a macro. I would look up the useable macro lingo (not totally sure how casting works now in macros since the /cast /stopcast changes), the only issues i foresee is the limitations of macro script. For instance, I'm sure if you hot keyed the macro to cast and hide your UI, I'm not sure how you could get it to reappear without another key press. Which of course would be just as frustrating I'm sure. I would recommend getting Cladhaire's Clique, as it might simplify this heavy task. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Last edited by Voonka : 01-07-08 at 05:33 AM.
01-07-08, 09:04 AM   #3
Tokidoki
A Defias Bandit
Thanks for your help i appreciate hehe
yes its the problem we can hide the ui and cast the blizzard but theres no way to see the UI reappear after this.
I'll try clique and see if i can do something with this addon.
Anyway if somebody know another way it would be perfect

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » hide UI when casting aoe